Chap 21: Finale

Mikey's P.O.V:

I looked down at my feet while walking. Looking at how my feet took one step at a time. One step at a time to the bridge. I turned on my phone and looked at the time. 1:39. "Well Mikey, this is it."

I continued walking to the bridge. No point in waiting. I turned on the Stealth Bike's tracker so that Raph could find it. I would call him to tell him where it is, but why bother? They didn't even call me to see if I was okay. 

(A/N The reason his brothers didn't call him is b/c they didn't want Mikey getting suspicious and figure out that they were tracking him through his T-phone. But Mikey already knew that that's how they were tracking him. But the brothers didn't know that. It's kind of a mess on everyone's part.)

"Do they even care?" I asked myself.

I sighed internally. 'Sirds would know what to do.'

All my life, I never really knew my purpose. Was I supposed to stick in the shadows? Was I supposed to be "just cute?" Was I to help my friends and family with their issues? If that were the case, who was gonna help me? It's all a mess that will take forever to clean up. But that's what Sirds' plan was meant to do. To fix everything. I hope one day it'll happen.

I was at the beginning of the bridge. There was a lot of traffic, but not a lot of people at the pedestrian walkway. I took out my grappling hook to get a head-start in climbing the cable-stayed system on the bridge. These things were durable, and that made it easier. Plus, no cars could tell I was here.

I climbed slowly, making sure I could reach the top safely. It wasn't a short trip either. While I was climbing, I kept thinking about this whole situation. 'Is it really worth all this? I don't know what will happen after this. I can't go back to my family. I can't hang with my friends. I mean, after I'm done, there's only one place I can go; the place where life barely exists. But it'll still be better than the pain my brothers caused me.'

I reached the top of the of the bridge and stood on the pillar of the bridge.

I tucked my grappling hook on my left hip and looked at my phone to see 2:03

I tucked my grappling hook on my left hip and looked at my phone to see 2:03. I looked at the tracking device on the Shellraiser. The Shellraiser was pretty far away, so I had time to just relax and enjoy the view.

I looked over at the river below me. It was a prettty sight to see. I sat down at the edge of the bridge. The lights from all the skyscrapers were being reflected off the water. The moon was bright and almost full tonight. The tempature was a little cold, but just a little bit.

I recieved a text from my phone. It was from Donnie. "Mikey, wait, please!"

I hesitated for a second. "Should I just go now? Or should I wait until Donnie gets up here?"

The fact that Donnie was already here meant that whoever was in the Shellraiser wouldn't get here in time. "Who is even in the Shellraiser?" I muttered.