fuckles| better than you

ship: fuckles [fitz and zuckles]
smut: very much so
trigger warning: smut i guess

Mason's POV

"Oiiee cunt, lookie who got the most kills," I jumped on my chair, grinning at my face cam.

"Shut up Mason," Cam snickered and shot me, resulting in doing some damage to my health.

"What the fock, Cam?" I yelled, pulling on the hoodie strings. Only my eyes were visible for my viewers.

"You deserved it," he laughed and got another kill. I left spawn and died after an encounter with a noob.

"This game is actual shite," I said, my speech muffled by the brownie I was devouring. Getting high is one of my favourite things, and I need the help for my content.

time skip

"OIIIII" I was yelling from the top of my lungs, shooting several enemies to the ground. After the last one died, dropping it's loot, I jumped out of my chair and did a Fortnite dance. After I sat down I spoke very close to the mic,

"I'm better than you, fucker," my voice cracking from rubbing the mic with my nose. I didn't get a response, instead my door flew open to reveal a very mad Cam.

"That was actual shit. There's no way you just killed five guys with 13 health," he stepped closer, making my grin even bigger.

"Believe it or not, I'm better. Say it," I giggled and spun in my chair. It suddenly stopped, my face was an inch away from Cam's. I stared into those blue eyes for what felt like hours, I could feel his breath on the lower half of my face.

"Let's see about that," and without any signal, his lips were pressed on mine. My eyes shot wide open, but relaxed after a few seconds. Fuck it. He started slow, my arms slithered behind his neck.

I stood up and he pushed me against the wall. His kisses turned rough as he let his hands roam my body. My thoughts were pushed to the back of head, the only thing that mattered was Cam. His hands were under my shirt, our lips parted for only just a second to throw the unnecessary clothing on the floor, and he smashed his lips back on mine, right where they belong.

He then slapped my ass out of nowhere, making me jump. He used that moment to pull me in his lap and walk towards my bed. He was gentle to put me on the bed and hover over me, I felt protected. His kisses were now being planted on my neck, making me bite my lip to stop the moaning.

"Mason," he whispered between sucking on the delicate skin, searching for my sweet spot.

"Y..yeah?" I whimpered, a quiet groan escaped with that answer. A blush spread on my cheeks and Cam brought his face to mine, a huge smile on his face.

"You can make noise you know, everyone left twenty minutes ago. And I want to hear your sexy moans.." he lowered back to my neck, giving me more hickeys. I felt him grinding on me, "Cam~" I moaned softly.

"Great to know I have this effect on you," he smiled and palmed me through my pants. But it wasn't good enough.

I wiggled, pulling off my sweatpants while Cam pulled off his shirt, revealing a toned stomach. Fuck, how sexy he is.

He continued palming me, the room was filled with quiet grunts.

"You like tha-"

"Just suck me off already, Cam," I cut him off. The teasing was too much, I can't wait any longer to feel him.

"Eager much?" he laughed and pulled my boxers down, his too after that.

He was smirking at my naked body, only if I could hear his dirty thoughts.

"Do you have lube?" he looked around my room.

"Yeah, I think I have some under my bed," I said and he looked there, the bottle was lying on the floor, used tissues surrounding it.

"Someone's a horny fuck, huh?" he smirked as he applied some on his fingers. The cold substance making contact with my skin made me sigh. His other hand wrapped around my cock, he started to pump slowly as he inserted one of fingers in me.

"Oh, Cam~" I moaned from the back of my throat. His eyes were full of lust, he was hungry.

Another finger found it's way in my rectum, making me close my eyes out of pleasure. He stopped his hand on my penis, I looked and saw him lowering his head. He licked the tip, making sure to give my slit attention. I threw my head against my pillow, this is too good to be true.

Soon my whole length filled his mouth, I was grasping the sheets and moaning his name, it made me get closer to cumming.

"Oh, Cam, I think I'm getting close~" my voice cracked, a third finger entered me and his mouth was moving faster around my cock. The knot in my stomach grew bigger and bigger, faint 'mmhm's could be heard from Cam. I arched my back and yelled "Cam!" before his mouth was filled with warm salty goodness. He licked it all, savouring every drop. I panted, he pulled his fingers out and lubed up his cock.

"Are you ready, baby?" he looked at me, I nodded. He rubbed his tip over my hole, I grabbed the sheets with a quiet grunt. A smile formed on his face before he pushed halfway inside me. The pain was there, but I thought about all the pleasure I'll get.

"Shh, baby. The pain will go away soon," he rubbed my thighs for support, I looked at him with my blurry vision. His thumb swiped under my eye, collecting a few tears with it.

After a minute of his very slow movement, the pain was going away. He noticed, hearing my moans become louder. "Quicker," I got out, and he obliged. He was still gentle, but rough at the same time. The room filled with my screams and skin slapping. He soon was pounding so hard inside me I could see stars. He grabbed my cock and started pumping it, giving me even more pleasure.

He started penetrating my prostate, I was drowned by the feeling. Cam started to kiss me, after noticing my screams were getting too loud.

His hips were moving quick, I felt as if I'm about to go over the edge. His movement started to get sloppy, his grunts harmonizing with mine.

"Fuck, Mason. I'm getting close," he squeezed his eyes shut and let out a low growl. I bit my lip at the view, how can someone be so sexy?

I yelled, arching my back and shooting cum on my stomach, soon Cam stopped and I felt myself getting warm inside. He took a few seconds to breathe and grabbed the tissue box and cleaned me up.

"I think I'm better," he whispered and took his clothes, leaving me staring at his ass and smirking.

okay guys, hope yall enjoyed!