mczuckles| baked

ship: mczuckles [mccreamy & zuckles]
smut: yes ma'am
trigger warning: weeeeed, smut

writing chapters instead of studying is good

Jay's POV

Mason threw his head back and exhaled, a big white cloud fading into the air. A chuckle came from him, he raised his head back and said:

"Dude, I'm fucked. I'm fucking fuckeeddd," his limp body followed the curves of the couch, if he wasn't speaking I'd say he's dead.

"You're fucked? I'm so shitlessly baked because you made me," I muttered and stared at the tv, even though it wasn't turned on.

I saw him stare at me from the corner of my eyes, and I turned to him. Mason didn't say anything, but his blue eyes delivered a thousand words. We both stood up and took a breath before smacking our lips together. My fingers got lost in his hair as Mason's hands travelled up and down my body. They stopped at the hem of my shirt, going under it. His cold fingers brushed against my skin, making me pull away and sigh. But he bit my lower lip and pulled me back into the make-out.

"I think.. we should take this.. to your room, I still.. don't have a bed frame," Mason said in between kisses. I nodded and took his hand, leading him to my door. But instead of opening it, he pushed me forcefully against it. He lowered to my neck and placed a few wet kisses before murmuring into my skin:

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to be in a wheel chair," his words were slurred from the alcohol we've been ingesting, but still had a strong effect on me. I shivered under the hot breath hitting a soft spot on my neck, he opened the door and nudged me inside. I eyed my bedroom quickly, and let out a relieved sigh when everything seemed to be clean.

Mason turned me over and smirked at me. His eyes were dark and filled with lust. Just looking at them made me let out a breathy moan, feeling my lenght twitch.

"Fuck, you're hot," I said, placing my hands on his hips, letting them roam under his shirt. The fabric was getting in the way, but Mason was thinking the same because a second later it was already off. I ran my hand over his chest, making him giggle.

"Like what you see?" he whispered, wiggling his brows at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bed, sitting on it. He did the same, stumbling a bit, and climbed onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. Our lips connected hungrily, he licked my lower lip for access. Of course I obliged, our tongues clashed. The taste of alcohol explored my mouth, making my tongue tingle a bit. I've waited so long to kiss him, and it's even better than what I've imagined.

After a while we parted, both panting. He started to slowly grind against me, the friction made me let out a long moan.

"Fuck," he threw his head back and continued, showing off the pale skin of his neck. Of course I started to plant small kisses, which turned into sucking and creating huge hickeys. After licking the now purple marks, Mason violently pushed me on the bed with a thump.

"Ughh," I let out, he evily grinned at me.

"You want some foreplay or are we diving right into it?" he said, unbuttoning my jeans. I hesitantly said,

"Foreplay."

"That's fine by me, but just so you know, I'm getting some then too."