swaggerontheradio| cuddle

ship: swaggerontheradio [swaggersouls & johnontheradio]
smut: fluff
trigger warning: none :))

request from SlothCandySara

Third POV

Eric was the first to notice that someone was missing from the room. He scanned the living room, not seeing his favourite person smiling back at him.

"Hey guys, where's Toby?" he asked, everyone's heads snapped to the shorter male, afterwards looking around.

"I don't know, maybe he went to his room?" Jay asked and dived into his previous task.

"Yeah, go look and see if he's okay," Cam smiled and took a sip of his beer, being now the responsible one of the group of fuckers.

"Mkay," Eric muttered and got up, dusting his basic black shirt before heading to Toby's room.

Knocking three times, the American heard footsteps and the door opening, seeing a frown on Toby's face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eric raised a brow, immediately worried about his friend.

"Nothing. Just anxiety, I guess," he looked away, trying not to think of the reason his panic started.

"Want me to chill with you for a minute?" Toby looked up and was a bit shocked at the offering, but smiled and opened his door further, letting Eric in.

It didn't click suddenly, but over time Toby felt a weird connection with Eric. Never would've he thought that it was actually just a stupid crush, and feeling like a high school girl made him anxious. What if Eric doesn't feel the same? He isn't gay, or at least hasn't mentioned he's something other than straight. The littlest hope that his friend would actually like him back was crumbling, and Toby let himself crumble with it.

Meanwhile, Eric sat on Toby's bed, breathing in his scent. It was calming and Eric closed his eyes, his mouth curved into a smile.

He opened his eyes and looked at a troubled Toby, biting his nails and looking at the ground. Eric stood up and took ahold of his hand, making the Zealander's head jerk up and a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Don't be nervous, I'm right here if you need me," Eric gave a reassuring smile to his friend, not knowing that Toby was falling in love with him more than ever before.

"Will you.. stay with me for the night?" Toby couldn't look up into his crush's eyes, so he kept his blue orbs on Eric's hands holding Toby's slightly shaky ones.

"Of course, anything you need."

In a matter of minutes, the taller one started to yawn and Eric found that cute, but also as a sign to let Toby sleep.

After taking off his hoodie, Toby crawled under the covers and the American walked to the door, shutting the lights off.

"Wait-" Eric looked back and raised a brow.

"Could you.. possibly.. cud-cuddle with me?" Toby stuttered, but cursed himself for it in his mind. If only he knew that Eric loved it, loved every imperfection the man had. Not speaking a word, he closed the door and threw his jacket and jeans on the groud before lifting up the covers and getting under.

Red stained Toby's cheeks when he saw Eric strip in front of him, but was glad that the lights were off. The taller one cuddled into Eric's side, resting his head on the shorter's chest. It was warm and calming, Toby already forgot his small anxiety attack and enjoyed the presence of his friend.

Eric was surprised a bit by feeling an arms around him, but pulled the man closer and kissed his forehead before mumbling a "Goodnight."

He didn't get an answer, but felt Toby's arms around him tighten and the Zealander let out a quiet sigh, full of relief and happiness.

iss a short boii and i'm sorry for that!!

not really excellent at fluffy shizz

also DID U SEE SWAGGER'S FACE REVEAL???

my fucking precious baby