suckles| ashley

ship: suckles [swaggersouls & zuckles]
smut: nah
trigger warning: none :)

idea was from my bby ttriviality love you 💜💜

Eric's POV

"He's awake," a nurse said, giving me a warm smile. I returned it and stood up, streching my aching bones. She opened the door for me and I could already hear his obnoxious voice.

"Why does your hair look like a grape?" Mason asked, nipping the collar of his hospital shirt. The doctors laughed and cleaned the room from surgery tools. They nodded at me and picked up the last things before leaving us two alone for a second.

"Hey, babe," I said, gripping his hand and taking in his features. His cheeks were puffed up and the goofy smile on his smooth face made me laugh. He looked offended by that and started to whine.

"Am I ugly, cunt?" he slurred.

"Oh, yeah. That's the reason I started dating you," I rolled my eyes at him and he gently slapped my arm.

"You're ugly too, baby," Mason did a kissy face after that sentence and I quickly pressed my lips on his prior to the doctor returning.

"We'll move him to a different room, another patient will be coming here soon and Mason needs to rest."

"Of course, let's go," after replying, the nurses wheeled Mason's bed to another room. Mason's face was full of confusion as the hard workers finished moving him and left us two alone again.

"Did we just time travel?" his eyes were wide as he took in his surroundings.

"Nah, just changed rooms," I sat next to him and picked up my phone to text the Misfits that Mason's alive and okay.

"Who you textin'? You cheatin' on me already?" I looked up, my eyes met his already watering ones.

"What? I'm not cheating on you. I texted Cameron, telling him you're okay." I pushed the device into my back pocket and kissed the back of his hand. A tear fell on his puffy cheek and I wiped it off, saying: "Don't be a pussy, Mason."

"I'm not. You're the pussy here," he stuck his tongue out at me, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"You're cute when you're under the drugs," I sigh, curling a strand of Mason's hair between my fingers. He wiggles under my touch, which sends giggles out of me.

"You're even cuter. We should date," he laughed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"We're already dating, baby. It's almost our 6 month anniversary," I kissed his forehead and his expression was full of surprise.

"6 months? I've been with you for six fucken' months?" his disbelief made me laugh even louder, I shook my head as my laughter died. I'm so fucking lucky to have Mason in my life.

"I lovee youuu~" he sang out and suddenly my heart burst. My eyes shot open, we've never told eachother that yet. But that doesn't mean I've not loved him for longer than I'd like to admit.

"I love you too, Mason," I wiped the drool off his face, giving him a warm smile.

"Are you sure my name's Mason? I'd want to be called Ashley," aaaand now the cute moment's over. I giggled and said: "I'll call you Ashley from now on."

"Yes. My name is Ashley."

time skip

"We should go to (insert australian restaurant bc i'm not australian) man, I'm hungryyyyy," Mason whined, banging the car window lightly with the knuckle of his index finger.

"No, Ashley. We're going home and you're eating ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner," I sighed.

"But I don't like ice cream!" he shouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

"You said you love ice cream yesterday," I replied laughing, he looked mad as hell.

"No. I don't love ice cream anymore. But I do love you," he wiggled his eyebrows, but his attempt failed and I only chuckled and sighed out of relief.

"I love you, too, Ashley."

"Who's Ashley?"

a short boi yet again but here u go guys!!