smii7ysouls | colours

ship: smii7ysouls [smii7y & swaggersouls]
smut: nope
trigger warning: a very fucking basic story line, a bit of self harm

i have literally never seen this ship, so let's test it shall we ;)

Jaren's POV

The moment your eyes meet your soulmate's ones, the world becomes more than the mind-blowing descriptions in books. The skies actually hide soft tones of blue in it, the wet grass in the mornings shine a bright green, and the blood pumping through your veins glistens in a crimson red colour, opposed to the black I'm used to when I need something to ease the pain.

But I've not gotten to enjoy the colours we've been blessed with, since I haven't met my soulmate. Maybe due to me not really going outside or revealing my face on the internet. If I did, would my soulmate see it?

He wouldn't like it, for sure. There's nothing interesting in dark locks and equally dark eyes. I've been told they're brown, don't really know what to feel about it though.

"You up for a round of CS:GO?" the message on my phone lockscreen was displayed. I guess a game won't hurt.

"Sup, Smitty," a voice I've grown to love booms into my ears.

"Hey, John. Who else is playing?"

"Uhmm, Swagger, Fitz and Creamy," John calmly answered, but I lost him after 'Swagger'. Something about his name just lights me up.

"What's up, bitches?" the previously mentioned man's voice echoes slightly, showing that the room he just moved in was deprived of furniture. My sight changes, I saw a flicker of red on my screen. My head perks up at it, looking at the lone colourful detail.

I move my finger to it, but after rubbing it a little, the colour fades, my smile with it.

"Hey, Smit. You good?" Cameron asks and I reply with a simple "Yeah."

time skip

Knowing fully well I have anxiety, I don't know what I was thinking when I told John I'd go visit the guys in Melbourne with him. But the plane tickets are bought and the deadline was ticking. All I can hear is my heartbeat ringing in my ears, as I walk away from the baggage claim. Since I didn't pack much, I had no reason to stay there longer.

Weaving between people and holding my breath for god know how long, I see the long white hair I've searched for. John greets me with a hug and says: "Let's go."

It was stressful, to say the least. They haven't seen a lot of my appearance, but enough to not be surprised by me. As John sees my shaking hand, not ready to knock, he does it instead and gives me a reassuring smile.

Some ruffling comes behind the door and soon we meet the giraffe of the group.

"Hey, guys. Took you long enough," he smiles and takes a step inside, making room for us to enter the Misfits Manor. It looks pretty fucking tight, I would've never thought they'd actually keep the place clean.

"Pretty scuffed," I mutter loud enough for my two friends to hear it, making Cameron laugh.

"Hell yeah it is," he forwards us to the living room. The couch is ocupied by a buckethead and a boy with a pink hoodie. It takes an idiot to know who the boys are, and after yelling a "Wassup boiiisss," I see them turn around and scramble to stand up straight. I gave Mason a bro hug first, and turning myself to see Swagger leaving the room.