fuckles| bruises

ship: fuckles
type: angst
trigger warning: abuse

i'm such a lazy pile of bs

but i'm writing another book (or atleast trying) so i do have a reason. i'm cooking something hot in the oven bois

Mason's POV

"Where were you?" was the first thing I heard when I came back home. My girlfriend, Lisa (idk im making this up), was visibly upset.

"I went out for a walk, no biggie," I said as I tried taking my shoes off without my hands. The shoelaces were tighter than normal, so they didn't budge. It resulted in me bending down to untie them.

"Just walking, huh? I bet you like walking with your other bitches!" she yelled and pushed me with his foot. I landed on my side, my eyes widened.

"What the fuck are you talkin about? I was just walkin around the block a few times!" I exclaimed, my hands in the air from frustration.

" 'A few times around the block', yeah? For two hours?" Lisa has always been jealous, for no fucking reason. I give her all my time, all my attention. Even my money. But when I need an hour or two to collect myself or get fresh air, I get hecking shat on.

"Who cares how long I was out? I wanted to get some air, not stare at the time!" I pushed myself off the floor and stomped into the living room, throwing my jacket on the couch in the process.

"Don't you dare run away from this conversation! I wasn't done!" her voice was getting louder, making me worry about the complaints we're going to get from neighbours. But fighting with her is exhausting, and I'm not in the mood to make things worse. Little did I know, ignoring it did make things worse.

"You fucker!" Lisa yelled and grabbed my wrist, making me turn around. I didn't have any time to react. When I did, I already had scratch marks on my cheek from her slapping me with her claws.

"What the fuck? Why did you do that?!" I yelled and held my cheek from the pain.

"Why do you keep lying?! I know you're fucking around with other girls because our relationship isn't the best but I'm trying!" she faked crying. And I know that because that's how she tries to push the blame on me.

"You know what? I'm done," I ran up into my room and locked the door before Lisa could get in.

"Mason, you fucker!! I'm fucking crying and you lock me out?! What kind of a bullshit boyfriend are you?" I heard her screams through the door, my heart ached. It always does, but after a year and a half of this, the pain slowly turns into regret of not leaving. My mental health is shit and I'm being restricted to most things, even YouTube for some time.

I can't find an explanation why we're still together. I mean, when things are good, they're reaaally good. But even then, things like this happen. The violence will probably never end. But Lisa has been an anchor to help my anxiety. Or.. was.

My breathing was short and irregular. Of course, I'm starting to have an anxiety attack.

I tried to steadily walk to my desk, and sat on my chair. I held my hand on my chest, hoping the rising of it slowed down. I moved my mouse to the purple icon, and I saw Fitz was online.