swaggerXreader| battle royale

ship: swaggerXreader [swaggersouls & (y/n)]
smut: nope
trigger warning: guns

this was requested by ttriviality and of COURSE THE VIDEO ON MRBEAST'S CHANNEL

if you haven't seen it then watch it like, right now https://youtu.be/ZV7rU6lnAKQ

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm out!" I heard (y/t/m1 aka your teammate 1) yell behind me and I ducked, crawling next to a blue crate.

Looking around, my heart started beating in my ear. I'm the only one left in my team. I made sure I have ammo before moving forward, scanning every corner. It was quiet, too quiet. The mud was slippery and I couldn't run too quickly or I'd fall like my other teammate. She popped a balloon doing that.

A noise made me jerk my attention to my right, where stood a shitty house. It was cream-coloured, a yellow balloon peaked from a window. Misfits.

A smile creeped on my face and I took cover behind a rusty car, being sure my hot pink balloon was hidden. Luckily I had a good view of the man, he looked like SwaggerSouls. Not tall and not naked, matches the description.

Eric was facing the other way, making it too easy for me to kill him. Should I just pop his balloon or taunt him longer? I raised my brows at the second pick and started moving.

I held my gun pointed at the mysterious man and crouched, taking quick steps. I reached the building he was camping in, pressing my back against the wall. I picked up some words,

"Where the fuck is the last guy? Should I move?" I saw the tip of his gun reach out of the window, looking around. It was right next to me, so I flattened more on the wall, holding my breath.

He turned around and left, constantly looking left and right for enemies. I shook my head and followed. Chris in a neon yellow shirt was laughing in the side-lines, making Swagger look around and turn to my direction. Panicking, I ducked and hid behind a barrel. Fuck, shit.

A few gunshots blared, but his footsteps sounded like he was walking away. I raised my head a bit, peeking. He found a maze and checked it out. Oh, shit how close that was.

I saw a grenade and picked it up, examining it. But I didn't have much time, so I buried it in my pocket and moved in. He entered the maze already, so I decided to follow. He was screaming.

"Where is he? What the fuck kind of 'hide and seek' is this?" I snickered, quiet enough for him to not hear. I made sure my footsteps were silent as I held gunpoint at every turn in the labyrinth. His voice was getting louder and I saw a bit of yellow when I turned left. Backing right off, I held my breath and listened.

"This is shit," he muttered. I felt the grenade in my pocket and my eyes lit up. I don't know if it looked cool, but I tried to pull the trigger with my teeth and threw the ball behind him. Immediately, I spat out the dirty piece of metal and waited for the explosion.

"What the..?" he got out before the maze turned blue, filling it with the coloured smoke. He couldn't see anything, giving me an advantage.

I coughed and blinked before entering the fog, still pointing my gun at what I hope is SwaggerSouls.

"Fuck, I can't fucking see," he screamed and I barely saw his figure in the smoke. I grinned and stood behind him. He looked around before turning to me and trying to pull the gun on me, but I yanked it out his hand. I pushed him against the wall, holding my weapon directed at his chest.