fitzsouls| tattoos

ship: fitzsouls [fitz & swaggersouls]
smut: very fluffy
trigger warning: basic af story line

Cameron's POV

Waking up, I feel a hand stroking my hair. I open my eyes and see Eric smiling at me, saying:

"Good morning baby, how'd you sleep?"

"Great, as long as I sleep with you," I smile and roll on top of him, making him giggle as I start peppering his face with kisses.

"Nooo stoppp Cam~" Eric laughs, making my heart warm. Even after two years, he still makes me fall in love harder every single minute I spend with him.

After getting out from under me, he stands up and walks to the closet, shirtless. I admire his sexy back, a tattoo prominent in his skin. But before I could start drooling over his naked upper body more, he throws on one of my shirts and smiles at me.

"You want breakfast?" Eric walks towards me and gives me a quick kiss before messing with my hair.

"Yes please~" I sang out the last word, making my man chuckle and walk out our room.

flashback

Fuck, I'm so fucking hungover. Trying to block out the sun with my fingers, I look aroud the living room. It's completely trashed with beer bottles, cups, cards and.. clothes?

Oh, it clicks in. We played truth or dare and had to take off clothes if we didn't do the dare. Looking down my body, my socks were missing. At least I got lucky, seeing Matt only in his underwear.

Holding my head, I stand up and take a second to adjust. Shit, why did I drink so much? I pick up some empty beer bottles before seeing Eric's upper body naked. And his tattoo.

The bottles fell out of my hand, breaking in the process. Everyone exept Mason wake up to the noise, looking up at me.

"What the fuck, Cam?" Jay said, rubbing his temples.

"What's up?" Eric looks right at me, still laying on the floor and scratching his neck.

"Your.. your tattoo," I whisper, still shocked at the situation.

"Yeah, what about it?" he raises both of his brows, still confused. I gulp and look at everyone else in the room before raising my shirt, showing off the left side of my rib cage. The same exact tattoo was burned into my skin, every single detail. I closed my eyes out of fear, not knowing if Eric is about to reject me or not.

"Well, shit," I got a response. I knew it. I walked right out of there, into my room. Shutting the door, I sit on my bed and hold my throbbing head in my hands. Fuck, shitty enough that I'm having the worst headache of the century, my friend is my 'soulmate' and doesn't seem to be okay with it.

A knock on my door and a faint "Cam?" echoed into my room. With a loud sigh, I walk up to the wooden door and open it. Eric looks up at me, looking like literal shit. And still looking cute at the same time.

"I didn't mean what I said in the living room, just.. so bizarre to take this in. We've known eachother for so long, and now we're soulmates."

"Yeah, I guess we are.." I look down, but two fingers under my chin make me look up at those sweet chocolate orbs, making me spill a tear out.

"Why are you crying?" he worried, wiping it away with his thumb.

"I thought.. you didn't want me. I thought you'd reject me.." it hurt to say those words, I really hoped he didn't feel like that.

"And why would I do that? You know me better than I know myself, you fucker," he chuckles, making me react the same way. I pull him into a tight hug, but making sure he still can breathe.

"I've missed you my whole life," I whisper.

"But now we can spend the rest of our years together, nothing can separate us anymore."

time skip

"This is.. too much, baby. Are you sure you're paying?" Eric asks as we look at the menu. A smirk settles on my face, but I hide it with the pamflet in my hand.

"It isn't that expensive, and I'm paying."

"Fineeee," he whines and lets out a quiet chuckle. I've grown to love his laugh, his voice, his eyes, him. I love him, I'm so deeply in love that nobody can dig me out.

"Thank you for the food," Eric thanks the waitress as she takes our empty plates. We cling our wine glasses and both take a sip, a huge sigh came out of my boyfriend after that.

"This shit is good," he says, making me laugh. I feel my pocket and my palms start to sweat. Fuck, it's the right time, don't pussy out.

I stand up, making Eric look at me.

"Uhh, what are you doing, Cam?" he asks and puts his glass down.

"Doing something I've wanted to do since we found out we have the same tattoos. Our relationship started out as friends, but it grew to something so amazing. I cherish every single moment with you, I love your every smile and laugh. To this day, my love for you grows and I can't see myself enjoying this lifetime with anybody else but you."

Eric's eyes were glossy from tears now, his gaze moved from my eyes to the box I'm pulling out of my pocket.

"Will you marry me, Eric? Live old with me, jerk off in Discord calls and get high in foreign countries. I want to have a lifetime of making stupid desicions with you."

"Of- fucking- course I will marry you, Cam!" Eric yells and runs into my arms, his head to my chest. My whole being was surrounded by warmth and love, the loudness of clapping coming from every direction was drowned out by the bliss. I'm going to marry him.

uwu