zucklesXreader| pop

ship: zucklesXreader [zuckles & (y/n)]
smut: nope
trigger warning: guns, mason being cute

took a small break, school isn't fun

wouldn't recommend

(Y/n)'s POV

"We'll do better next round," Rae said as we walked out of the arena. I pulled my mask off and gave her a bright smile. Poki nodded and looked straight forward, where MrBeast was waiting.

"So, what happened?" he asked.

"We didn't get enough weapons," said Poki and we nodded in agreement. After some talk we headed for the bleachers, watching the rest of the game from there. I scanned he whole field for yellow balloons, and after seeing them a smile crawled on my face. But they disappeared and I started chocking on my laughter. Mason's out.

We've been dating for almost a month, but haven't told anyone yet. He wanted to wait a little longer, which I don't mind. Just that it was hard not kissing him when we saw eachother for the first time since we started to see eachother. We shared a hug and a few words, but both of us were left craving more.

I saw Cameron from the distance, Mason and 4 ft 4 Andy with him. (if you don't get the reference, it's Swagger). I immediately smiled and walked to them, seeing Mason's eyes lit up.

"Heyyy, guys. First game was shit, ey?" I asked, chuckling. Fitz and Swagger talked about how the guns didn't work and all the other problems, but Mason's eyes were burning into the side of my head. Every time I glanced to him, he blushed and turned away, which made my cheeks pink, too.

"And yeah, but we do have a super weapon for the second round," Cameron giggled, making Mason's head snap to him and siffle a laugh.

"That's fucking right. Be ready to get fucked," my baby said and smirked at me, a brow raised. How dare he.

"Me and fucked? Impossible," I crossed my arms on my chest and Swagger laughed.

Rae yelled my name and I jerked to her direction. She gestured me to follow her and I said a quick goodbye.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We need a game plan. Poki thought we'd take the Misfits out," Poki grinned and did her victory dance.

"I'm down for that, they're going down!" Rae exclaimed and threw her fist in the air.

"You down?" Poki asked, and they both looked at me.

"Heck yeah," I whispered and we all squealed. But MrBeast interrupted us with the announcement of round two starting. I looked behind me, seeing Mason already staring me. I wiggled my brows and giggled, a huge smile was plastered on his face and he completely ignored what Eric was telling him.

"Let's go. We're gonna win this!" Poki said and we fist bumped, walking towards the arena.

As the siren blared over the area, I ran to a gun I saw before. Luckily there was a ton of ammo, so I'm hopefully stocked for the rest of the round.

"(Y/n)! Purple is attacking!" Rae screamed, I turned around to see a tall man pointing at me. I ducked and crawled behind a stack of tires (not the tires where Mason peed btw) and took a breather to get my racing heart rate under control. I peeked from my cover and aimed, popping one of Cameron's two balloons.