2. Fun, right?

^^what Vanessa and Alesia wore
song ^^— Maribou state - tongue

Me and Vanessa are now getting ready for the party I decided to wear some black jeans with rips in the knees and a t-shirt half white and half black, a plaid flannel, and my leather jacket on top and my black boots.
Vanessa wore a mesh black top with a black lace bra underneath with some high waisted boots shorts and under those some black stockings with black boots.

"Can you do my eyeliner" Vanessa asked me with a innocent smile, knowing that I'm a queen at eyeliner and it's my favorite part of makeup, knowing I'd do it for anyone who asked. " you already knew I would say yes" I say smiling and rolling my eyes at her stupid question. "I know but asking is much more respectful" she says with a smirk while holding out the stick of eyeliner. "Yea yea" I say and grab the eyeliner out of her hand.
I wore foundation, mascara, eyeliner (ofc) , lipgloss, and black eyeshadow. Basically Vanessa did the same but instead she had orange eyeshadow. I do not know why.

We looked at the time and saw that it was 7:40 we had 20 minutes left and I decided to straighten my hair while Vanessa slightly curled hers. My advantage my mom let me dye my hair purple , but it took a while because my hair is dark brown and I had to bleach it so the purple could show more. So when I finished dyeing my hair violet and Vanessa dyeing her hair orange ( now I know why she needed orange eyeshadow) the time now read 8:05 and that's when I heard a honk.

Me and Vanessa ran down the steps and told my mom bye. We got into the black Chrysler that pulled up with Jason driving, I was confused. I knew it was his car just I thought he would be next door, getting ready you know.
"Hey guys" Vanessa says smiling at the guys. For some reason I ship her with Ryan they both are free spirited it's cute.
"Heyy, y'all ready to have some fun" Ryan says smirking looking at us. He then puts his arm around Vanessa and she blushes, and Vanessa never blushes!

***

We arrive at the club and we automatically get in, I guess because we are with Jason and the guys. Ryan whispers something in Vanessa ear and she smiles and they walk away. Bryson walks towards the dance floor I'm guessing to dance. So now it's just me and Jason.
"I'll be right back ok" he says to me loudly over the music. I nod and he walks away through the crowd, I decide to go to the bar and spot someone I never expected to see again.

"Connor" I breathe out. He was my boyfriend in 10th and the front of 11th grade, we broke up because he cheated with some bitch, oh I fucked her face up good . He was my first I'm not gonna say it was great though, because it hurted and was uncomfortable. I remember like it was yesterday

"Alesia, you trust me right"

I nodded my head

"So let's just get it over with I love you, you love me right?" Connor says looking at me with a sly smile.

"Yes of course I love you" I say reassuring him.

"Ok, and I want to connect with you"

I wanted him to stop with asking me questions.

"Ok, ok let's just see where this goes" after I said that we were kissing each other.

No details really cause there weren't any besides sharp intakes of breath.

"Alesia" he says surprised but at the same time he looks relieved to see me. I look at him with a blank expression.
"Connor" I say and sit in one of the bar stools trying to not seem effected by his presence but to my luck he comes and sits right next to me.

"3 shots of your strongest stuff" knowing tonight's gonna be hell of a night.
"Your still beautiful as ever" he says staring me In my eyes.
"I bet you said that to that bitch you fucked didn't you" I say looking at the shots the man just sat down and I downed all 3 fast. Can't risk the rape drug , and I'm not a light drinker sooo let's see what this does to me. Connors eyes automatically get sad, Jesus those beautiful bronze eyes. His eyes tear up, he's the reason I stopped prioritizing love even though that's my last name I never use it. Ever!
"I'm sorry, I was drunk and i didn't lie when I said I loved you , I really did love you, I really do love you. I messed up and I never expect you to forgive me . Jesus what is wrong with me." Looking at him break was turning me on, I mean I'm not a bad person just I'm very horny and that heated makeout session with Jason makes me crave him more than ever.

"This is fun,right?" I say screaming above the music trying to keep my buzz . He looks at me and smiles "yea this place is cool" Connor says

"let's dance" he then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing and then my favorite song tongue by Maribou state came on and I couldn't hear nothing but the music I was so horny but so enraged. I felt someone hands grab my hips I turn around to see Conner smirking at me and he says in my ear "enjoying my song request" I look at him and smile.
Then while he's dancing, past his head I see Jason standing there staring at me and we make eye contact, again I blacked from reality and all I heard was the music while staring at Jason and dancing when the song ended I had danced some of my tipsy away and I'm sober enough to realize what I was doing, or not.

***

I must've blacked out because I woke up in Jason's bed and i think he was sleep on the coach by his window and my head was pounding I looked at the time i see that it's 10:00am my head was killing me and I just wanted a pain killer. I got up and went to his bathroom, and I washed my mouth out with mouth wash and washed my face.
I looked down and noticed I'm in a t shirt I'm guessing is Jason's and I'm engulfed in his smell. I'm still Horny, I mean it could be my hormones...fuck that it is my hormones.

Me imaging Jason just eating me out again and sucking the life out of me , he brought me to my first orgasm in 11th grade my first actual orgasm. My thighs squeezed together feeling my core glisten with my wetness. I grip onto the counter, biting my lip hard as fuck and panting. Then I felt a body up against my back, and his arms wrap around my waist in a tight grip and his head buried in the crook of my neck and he bit it and left a trail of open-mouthed kisses down my neck ,sure to leave a mark I start letting out low moans.

"You look so sexy in my T-shirt Alesia"
"Mhmm" I said throwing my head back against his chest as he trailed his hands down my body.
"I've been up since 9:00 debating on if I should wake you up and fuck you hard"he said kissing my neck again and now his hand is on my pussy, the thin fabric of my panties separating us. He starts making circles making me wetter than ever.
"Take....me" I say between moans.

"You shouldn't of said that" he says against my ear, and slightly biting my ear lobe.

Wow this got heated!!

We like some Alesia and Jason action yess!!!! I adore this man I've just been reading stories I never actually make the stories and now I am , I feel accomplished .

Sorry that this chapter is short :)thx loves , y'all the real mvp