4. The pit

^alesia and Vanessa's fighting outfits
Song- let it roar by Niki DeMartino

It's Wednesday and I've been avoiding Jason because,  I'm not just someone's hump and dump and that's how I feel right now, because he didn't call or anything Sunday. I had skipped biology knowing they would be in class waiting for me to walk in 2 with smiles one with a straight face.

Me and Vanessa were walking to lunch when we saw them walking towards us. I'm guessing Ryan wanted to speak to Vanessa, she says they've been texting and all that good stuff.

When they get in front of us Ryan says "back of the school now" in a serious tone.
...

We make it to the back of the school and we're all standing around each other like we're doing a drug deal. Why? I do not know.

"What are y'all doing tonight" Bryson asks looking at me directly. Me and Vanessa was planning on going to the pit and fighting, again I'm very antisocial so all I do at the pit is smile,smirk, intimidate and fight.
"We're gonna hang at Vanessa's house" I say hoping they bought our lie.
"Ok just asking, so do y'all wanna skip the rest of the day" Bryson says smiling at me and I smile back. I look over to see a tense Jason looking at me then at Bryson. It's almost as if he's jealous.

***
We all hung out and went to the diner to eat it was like 7:30 now and the pit opens at 8:00 and my fight is at 8:30 I had an hour until I fought I really wanted to make it, I needed the money. we were walking around an abandoned building.

Me and Jason make eye contact and my eyes shoot to the ground that I suddenly find interesting. What if he really did just want to have sex with me and then go find some other bitch. I got hurt once and I ain't letting that bullshit happen twice. Bringing me out of my state of thought Vanessa grabs my arm in a comforting matter knowing I get lost in thought and over think some things, when i shouldn't.

"You ok" Vanessa whispers to me. I look at her and nod.

"Just thinking about shit that doesn't matter" I say then shrug my arms, knowing deep down inside all of it does matter.

We all start walking to get in the cars and leave. Me and Jason are back behind Bryson, Vanessa, and Ryan. Then Jason grabs my arm and stops me from speeding up to the group to avoid conversation.
"Why are you avoiding me" Jason says looking at me with all seriousness, like he read my mind.
"I'm not avoiding you" I say while looking everywhere but his eyes that can do multiple things to me.

"After we had sex you've been ignoring me"

I let out a sigh and finally look him in the eyes, by this time the other guys were already around the corner and we can't be seen.
"Look I'm not going to be one of your conquest, where you make them fall in love with you then you break their heart" I say looking him dead in his eyes.
Jason's eyes was filled with anger at what I said.

"You think I use females" he said in a chilling tone. "Better question you think I would use you" he says walking towards me to where I'm against the wall and his face is inches from mine.
"Answer my question" he has a firm tone while saying those exact words I never liked.
"Exactly you can't think that because, you barely know anything about me I barely talked to you my whole life, then you let me fuck what a stupid decision." he said with a serious face while staring me in my eyes.

He was right about the stupid decision part I shouldn't of let him fuck me when even though we knew each other since we were like 5, we were so distant. I didn't feel like hearing his words all I wanted was to let out steam I was pissed that he threw it in my face and I was mad at myself for all of it.
"Do you regret it" he says looking me in my eyes.

"I don't regret the pleasure I felt" I say looking back at him
"Me neither, but do you regret that it was me" he ask me now his lips brushing against mine.

"No"I whisper to him then he kissed me passionately then we walked to the car.
***

Me and Vanessa are walking into the warehouse after saying the password. Ludwig is first to greet us, he drags us to the back to get ready. It's fight time.

A couple fights go by and me and Vanessa are going against the smash twins, and the fact their blonde and stuck up is even funner. Me and Vanessa likes to mock our opponents make them riled up and the blonde bimbos are the funniest. We've beat them so many times it makes no sense that they keep coming back.

The man calls out the smash twins and now for our introduction enjoy..

"Welcome to the stage the blood queens" Ludwig speaks into the microphone
Me and Vanessa walk out onto the platform where you fight.

"Ohhhmyyygawwwdddd" we say in the most stuck up voice.

" I'm sorry if We intimidate you, were only here to, whoop your ass princess" I say with my best sweet voice.  The girls rolled their eyes and Vanessa hates when people roll their eyes at her unless it's me.
"You don't want your eyes to get stuck do you princess" Vanessa says through gritted teeth

"FIGHT!!" Ludwig yelled

When me and one of the twins lined up with one another I once again was pissed, this was the bitch Connor cheated on me with every time I fight her I think back on that moment and my mind gets clouded.

I had thrown the first punch, then the second, and then rage over filled me I just kept hitting her I saw nothing but them walking in on them fucking replaying over and over again in my head.
Connor didn't make it any better for her, how he spoke to me at the club that night, about how he loves me and the fact he remembered my favorite song. I started hitting harder remembering that I had sex with Jason the last person I imagined having sex with besides my wet dreams. It pissed me off how after all this time I never allowed my self to be manipulated but, he manipulated me into answering him.

I heard the man already say me and Vanessa won but I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop hitting her. I soon got pulled off by Vanessa and Ludwig , the bitch was laying there lifeless. I scanned the crowd everyone was cheering besides 3 guys.

Jason's pov
After me and the guys got back to Ryan's house we were talking about the operation against Ludwig tonight to kill him, fast and easy.
"So we're gonna go in and watch the fights, we're gonna wait for Ludwig to close up and when he's waking to his car we're gonna shoot him 3 times through the skull, make sure your gun is silenced." I say to Ryan and Bryson and they nod their head in agreement.
•••
We finally arrive at the pit location we get out and go in. We watched the first few fights then some blondes came out on stage they looked snobby and completely fake, but what really caught my attention was the "blood queens" Alesia and Vanessa walked on stage and Alesia was nothing like how we see her at school. They start to fight and I'm watching Alesia she won't stop hitting the girl.
The blonde is laying there bleeding and Alesia's still going at it Vanessa had finished her fight and Alesia was still beating the girl. Ludwig has already announced that Alesia and Vanessa won but she just keeps beating the girl face in. Vanessa pulls Alesia off the girl and I look at Alesia she looks utterly pissed. Everyone's cheering but me and the guys, I think we're all surprised but I'm highly pissed that she's doing this. I saw her eyes scanning the crowd then her beautiful brown eyes landed on mine.

Yep the scandal lol🤣, anyway please vote.

I wonder how this is gonna end?
@xxkoku better not give up or Istg! Love you though 😘