7. Flashbacks

Song- feel this by Bethany joy lenz

I was pissed, furious actually. I've been fighting at the pit for a while and Vanessa has just told me  he tried something with her but she fought him off, she said she thought he was drunk which still isn't ok. he was a dead man literally.

Jasons POV

Alesia was fuming with anger and I knew that when she bolted out of Vanessa's house. I knew that when she saw Ludwig she would automatically try to lunge at him but I also know he has people so I wouldn't let her do that.

"Look you need a plan to kill him, before you just go there and get yourself killed" I say to her and her anger soon turned evil.

"James" she says smirking
"No my name is Jason" I say looking at her as if she's grown a second head.

"No, James Is the one that's gonna help me trap Ludwig and make him suffer" she states and I tense up at a random guys name that, she can just think about.
"Who's James" I state gripping her arm tighter, not intentionally.

"This man at the pit, we flirt a lot and he would do anything for me; he also doesn't like Ludwig" she says to me so normal like I'm not gonna be pissed.

" you flirt with him" I say through my gritted teeth. She makes eye contact with me and then we smiles.

"He doesn't mean much" she says to me touching my face. Causing me to relax just looking at her, her smile was beautiful. I kissed her and she kissed me back with the same slow pace.
•••
I had now pulled up outside of Alesia's house and before she could open the door herself I opened it for her
"Thank you really for tonight I really enjoyed myself" she states while lightly grinning.

"You are everything I could possibly dream of" I state and her eyes light up very brightly. I push a strand of her hair behind her ear and kiss her forehead.
She giggled! Exactly she giggled.

"Goodnight, Jason" she says and walks away.
"Night" I say in a yell.

****

Alesia POV

It's 1:00 am and I'm still awake, I can't stop thinking about Jason, how he remembered everything we used to talk about. My favorite diner, my favorite things, like sunsets and it was rare for us to see those because we would either have to be home or we were to late. When we did catch the sunset we savored those moments now that I really think back, I had my first kiss with him watching a sunset in 8th grade.

(Flashback)

"What is it" I say smiling after catching him staring at me while I was watching the sunset.

He shook his and looked down, I was tired of him barely talking we were 13 now and he should at least have one decent conversation with me under the sunset.

"Why do you barely talk to me" I say and my voice cracks, that was never my intentions.

His head shoots up and he looks at me. He wipes away a tear that must've rolled down my face that I didn't even know was there.

"I just don't want to say the wrong thing" he says with his hand still on my cheek. I've always liked Jason he was the only person I talked to besides Vanessa.

"You could never say the wrong thing Jason, your amazing" I say interlocking our fingers. Then his grip on my hand tightens, he looks down at our hands locked together then into my eyes. He then slowly leans in and kisses me and I close my eyes and kiss him back.

(End flashback)

Then thinking some more I remembered the time I told Jason about me and Connor we were in the 10th grade and I just turned 15 and Jason was already 15.

(Flashback)

We were eating fries at the diner and I remembered that Connor freaking gates sat next to me in English and asked me on a date.
I had to tell Jason, he was like my bestfriend besides the fact that I've been in love with him for since ever.

"So Jason I have news" I state and grin thinking about the situation.
He nods his head while grabbing another fry now staring at me.
"Connor asked me out on a date to the movies"  I state.

Jason tenses up at my statement and stops his fry from reaching his mouth. I automatically regret telling him about Connor because, even though I like Connor , Jason would forever be my first love.

"Ok cool" he states and continues to eat his fry and it honestly hurt me, I automatically started to think he doesn't like me until he grabbed my hand and he continued.

"If he hurts you, I swear to god he will pay; and I would gladly be there for you" he smiles a sad smile.

(End of flashback)

I looked over at the time and see that it's now 3:30 in the morning, your thoughts can blow you away. I get up and decide to walk to the kitchen and get me a quick snack, when I'm walking downstairs I hear something in the living room.

When I peek around the corner, the living room light is on and I hear laughing and shushing. I see my mom and Connors dad, and then they kiss.

Imma be honest with you I was not only pissed that my mom was kissing my ex dad but thinking about connor as my step brother really drew the line. Who would want the first person they had sex with to suddenly become their step brother.

I walk all the way into the living room with my straightest face truly pissed with my mother, she knew what Connor put me through and the fact that she's willing to make him my step- , I can't finish that sentence.

My mom and Connors dad both look at me shocked.

"What the fuck" I spat out of my mouth pure anger.

Wow plot twistttt🤪

Please vote