15. Pharoah

sex money feelings die- lykke li

Jason was packing both of our stuff, we weren't supposed to leave until Friday and it's Thursday. He had woken me up and told me to get dressed we're leaving and it caught me by surprise like there was an emergency and apparently there is one he just won't tell me.

We get into the car and he automatically starts driving.

"Damn give me time to close the door" I yell to him and he glances at me and back to the road and I roll my eyes. He then places his hand on my thigh and glances at me again.

"Vanessa called and said someone tried to run her and Ryan off the road" Jason says to me and I automatically think of the immature person.

"Did she say who it looked like" I say soon enough in defense mode.

"She told me to tell you it was an orange van and you would know who it was" he says glancing at me a few times seeing my cold, actually very pissed face.

"Who is it Alesia" Jason asks me.

"Don't worry about it" is what I choose to say back to him I can't let him know about pharaoh I would never want to bring him into my problems. Pharaoh is a British man in his early twenties and no doubt attractive, he's not to skinny, not to buff, he has strawberry blonde hair that's slicked to the left side of his head. He's the guy that brought me into the mess I have now, during the summer after me and Connor broke up pharaoh was my prince and I was his princess as he likes to say.

He sighs and continues to drive.

***

We meet Vanessa and Ryan at her house since her dad is currently gone.

"Do you think it was-" she starts

"Yes, most definitely" I cut her off before she could say his name that I wouldn't dare to say.

"Who are you guys talking about" Ryan asks with a hard face.

"Don't worry about it ok V, I got us into this I'm gonna get us out of it" I say and turn to walk towards the door but Vanessa grabs my arm.

"I'm not letting you go to him alone" vanessa basically screams at me.

"I can't let you go with me, I have to do this alone if I want to end this all Saturday" I say to her and before we could say anything else I was being hauled away by Jason. He finally stops pulling me when we're all the way on the other side of Vanessa's house.

"Who is it Alesia" Jason asks me looking deep into my eyes.

"Pharaoh, he's my ex but also the gang leader of the 2nd most feared gang in the world and he made me his queen of his gang, I dated him after Connor during the summer, we dated for two months before he started acting crazy, obsessed with me in a dangerous way and I ran away from him I thought I got away but apparently not" I say to him in a annoyed tone.

"Why didn't you tell me" he says to me in a raised tone and I groan in annoyance.

"I have to deal with my own problems alone" I yelled at him in demand

"Your problems are my problems" Jason yelled at me with anger in his tone
"Why do you do this" he yells again

"Do what" I yelled back

"Push me away" he says in a hurt tone

"I don't push you away I just can't stand to put you in danger, I can't lose you because of me " I say to him and my voice cracks. He pulls me into a hug, and hopefully what I say next he agrees.

"You have to trust me I have to face him alone or no one is safe" I say and he sighs and then nods. So I have one day to be ready to kill them sons of bitches.

***

I just got home and I grabbed a snack, I checked around the house to see if my mom was here cause it was mighty quiet and my result she wasn't. She had nowhere to go, so where could she be and I have no choice but to think of the worst.

I run up the steps hoping to find her in my room snooping or something but who I am greeted it with was someone I didn't want to see so quickly.

"Hi, my love" He said to me and I cringed internally, I won't lie his accent gets me every time.

"What did you do with my mom pharaoh" I say and walk over to my closet and drop my bag by the door.

"I fancy how my name rolls off your tongue" he says licking his lips then smirking showing his dimples.

"Cut the shit pharaoh" I yell and his smirk disintegrates.

"I hate when you yell at me my love, you know that" pharaoh says with his voice cracking.

"What do you want from me" I say through my gritted teeth.

"The hand in marriage that you promised me, and while we're on the topic about futures you need to pack some necessary items not so much because I'm just going to buy you a whole bunch of new things; I'm coming to pick you up on Halloween and your gonna live in my mansion located in San Antonio, I know how much you love living in Texas so I would never move you out of this state" he says getting off my bed and walking to the door.

"Also your mum is with me at the mansion already with her things, she came willingly all I did was have to show her all the perfect memories we had together" he adds and leans against the door.

"I promised you that hand in marriage because you said, you would kill my mom and I'm fine living in my home town of Houston thank you" I state and sit on the bed but then I really think I could steal everything he has after I kill off him and his entire gang on Saturday. I want to kill pharaoh because his obsession with me  led to him killing random guys, innocent guys that talked with me and he even tried abusing me when I would speak back. He started getting even more crazy to where he would lock me in a room and get emotional when I would cry for him to let me out. He never did, he would just keep repeating they will keep staring at you.

"Your still in Texas I'm not removing you from the state or anything and what you want to stay  in Houston for, that Jason boy. I allowed you to have your fun with him if he's what's keeping you here I will kill him to" pharaoh says then leans off the door and balls up his fist.

" fine I'll go with you come and get me tomorrow at 9:00pm" i say and he smiles, then walk over and kisses me. I didn't even resist the urge to roll my eyes, he then pulled away and walked out of the door.

As soon as he walked out of he front door, I called the landlord and said if anyone tries to sell the house or give it up just say ok and don't actually sell the house just take the money or he's dead. I know how pharaoh is he will try to make it to where the only place I can go is to him and that's not happening.

////

Just wow, literally just woah
(Storytime)
Ok so my friend was gonna watch the outsiders for the first time but she's one of those people that keep asking you about scenes and she doesn't really pay attention cause she's blinded by their cuteness.

I mean I pay attention to their attractiveness but also to the movie, at first she was like Johnny is her baby but I already told her that Johnny was mine and she's gonna have to choose a different guy (exactly why am I claiming Johnny from her well because I don't like me and my friends having a huge crush on the same person and Ralph Macchio always been my crush) . So when she said that, I was literally like FUCK NO CHOOSE ANOTHER and she chose Dallas then she asked who dies

(Spoiler if you've never watched the outsiders)

She was like does Johnny die and I was like omg yes (sad face) then she says does dally die and I was like yes and she was like BOTH OF THEM! I was like oof and I shed a couple tears again. She cut off the entire movie because it started tripping because she kept replaying Dallas I'm never nice scene at the drive in lol