12. Worst party

Heads will roll- yeah yeah yeahs

When we arrive at the party you can see it's in full swing. Before I could even step out of the car, Jason grabs my arm.

"Don't forget who you belong to" he said in a deep voice that low-key turned me on. I just nod my head, ready to see where Vanessa is and slap her for asking me to come here.

He let's go of my arm and we both step out of the car and I start walking towards the door but then I get slammed into a hard body I've grown familiar to.

"I'm serious" Jason whispers in my ear running his hand down my arm.

"I know you are" I say to him rubbing my body against his member causing him to groan.

"Don't tease, because I will fuck you right now in that car" he says pressing him self more into me.

"Mhmm" is what I say to his sexual comment.

"Don't test me babygirl, I will make all your wildest dreams come true" he whispers on my neck then kisses it.

"Is that right, you sure you can prove that" i say and turn my body around to where we're face to face.

"Oh yea sweetheart, I can" he says then sucks on my neck which is my main turn on spot so I squeeze my legs together in hoping my legs don't give out.

"Ok, I really need to go find Vanessa" I say in between of trying not to moan.

He then releases his hold on me and I almost fall but he catches me and chuckles, then we walk to the house.

When we walk in my face is hit with the smell of liquor and sweat. I automatically scrunch up my face and decide to go to the back yard but instead of walking through the house me and Jason walk around the side of the house.

When we finally get to the back of the house we see Vanessa, Ryan, and Bryson and they all look disgusted. When they see us they walk over to us, I can't help but laugh at their faces.

"Why are we even here" I ask seeing that it's obvious they don't like it here.

"Well, Ryan wanted to come and kill randy for smacking my ass" Vanessa says rolling her eyes. Me and Bryson soon make eye contact as I see that he's still watching me, I decide to speak to him.

"Hey bryson" I say with a smile on my face and I walk up and hug him.

"Hi Alesia" Bryson said flashing his perfect smile.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" I say and before anyone could interject I walk inside the house.

When I arrive at the counter to get myself a drink I see they have soda, water, and beer.
Seriously just plain beer which is gonna be my choice of drink to let go tonight and forget this is a damn highschool party.

I grab a bottle of beer and chug it down, then I feel a tap on my shoulder. When I turn around I'm faced with the bronze eyed monster of an ex.

"Hey baby" Connor says to me causing me to get pissed at his drunk state.

"Go fuck another blonde" I say before I walk away but I am stopped by someone pulling me back by my waist.

"Look I'm so sorry honeybun" he says to me
and I automatically get pissed at the nickname he gave me in 10th grade.

"I'm not your honeybun!" I say and then elbow him in his stomach causing him to hold his stomach and try and refrain from hurling. I move out of his hold fast and just wait for him to unfold.

He finally throws up and then leans on the counter. I take that as my cue to walk away, then he grabs my shirt and mumbles to me.

"please dont be that way" Connor says and i look into his pleading eyes, then when i turn my head towards the dance floor I see Jason coming our way with anger is clear in his eyes.

Jason grabs Connor by the front of his shirt and lifts him off of the floor, you could see the fear in connors eyes and something in me wants to save him from his death.

"stay the fuck away from whats mine or I won't hesitate to end your fucking life" Jason says to connor with a chilling tone.
Connor nods vigorously looking Jason directly in his eyes but im guessing that wasn't enough for him because, he then punches Connor in the nose and im pretty sure he broke it by the way its bleeding.
I automatically get pissed by the way he reacted to Connor just holding on to my arm even though i did hit him for touching me.

"why would you do that" i say turning Jason towards me so he can look me in the eyes.

"he went after whats mine" he states so basic, like its not a big deal that he just broke my ex nose.

"you still don't have the right to hit my ex" i say and his face goes completely blank he then grabs my hand and starts pulling me out of the party. I just let him cause I don't want to argue anymore with him.
When we finally arrive at the car he pushes me against the drivers door and kisses me.

when he pulls away he says "I hate fighting with you but, your not going to disrespect me". I was FLABBERGASTED by his statement he told me not to disrespect him and he had me fucked up.
"Don't disrespect me then we'll be good" i say and roll my eyes. He squints his eyes at me and then he backs up.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said "i have never disrespected you" then he walks away to the passenger side of the car and opens the door.

"get in now" he says and i obey because he was completely correct, jason has never disrespected me to any extent.

***

when he pulls into his driveway he cuts off the car and grips my leg. "do you really think i disrespect you" he says and his grip on me tightens.

"no, its just you hit Connor for touching me" i say and he just sighs and pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"your killing me alesia" he says then exits the car, i furrow my eyebrows because he's the one killing me.

I start walking across the walk way that our parents made when we were kids so we wouldnt get our shoes dirty by the grass.

"alesia" jason calls out my name and i turn my head to look at him.

"have a nice night" he says and sends me a small smile and i send him back a sheepish smile.

This is very nice, I think but it doesn't really matter.

I don't know where this is going honestly