13. The location

Riptide- Vance joy

It's now break and Connor has not came to school for the rest of the week. I'm just in my room packing because, Jason was not letting me say no to coming with him somewhere on break.

"Alesia!" My mom screams from downstairs, she has been trying to communicate with me about the whole Connor situation and I told her I would listen before I go on this trip.

"Coming" I yell back and I zip up my suitcase full of random clothes since he doesn't want to tell me where we're going.

When I make it downstairs, my mom is sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. I sit next to her and she looks at me in my eyes.

You could basically see the hurt in her eyes and I really wish I didn't cause that.

"I'm sorry, that your father left" she says with a tear falling down her face and my heart aches. My father left because she found out he had sex with another women supposedly he was drunk, she was heartbroken. I never expected my father to do such a thing, they looked so happily in love. That's why I kept my guard up with boys because they can come off as the love of your life and hurt you in a second and that's what My dad did to my mom and what Connor did to me.

"It wasn't your fault mom, why are you even thinking about this" I say and put one of my hands on her shoulder.

"Because, the same thing happened with Oscar" she says and I automatically get heated. So Connor does it to me, so the father follow after him. I wanted blood not even gonna lie.

"I swear he's a dead man" I say and storm out of the living room towards the front door. When I swing open the door Jason knocks on my head instead of the wood he intended to knock on.

"Why are you mad" he says and you can see the concern in his eyes.

"Connors dad is good as dead" I say and I was about to walk past him and continue on my journey to kill someone but Jason wraps his arms around my waist stopping from walking past.

"Please Alesia just let in be" my mom says and I stop trying to get past Jason and I turn around and see the small sad smile she's sending me.

"Im going to let it be for autumn break since I know you like getting pumpkins and decorations, but as soon as halloween comes don't I repeat do not leave the house; Hell is coming but In female form." I say and hug her. I then walk out of the house before anyone can ask what's happening Halloween, but I'm letting hell free on earth and no ones safe.

It's perfect since Halloween is on Saturday at the end of this week so everybody can dwell on it and pray things get better on Sunday.

I'm on my phone sitting in the car and Jason puts my bags in the back seat then he enters the car.

"What's your plan for Halloween" Jason asks starting the car then gripping the steering wheel. I look at him and smile, and he squints his eyes.

"The devils coming and she's not so happy" I say cheesing not noticing that my smile looks devilish. Jason smirks back to me and starts backing up.

"Sounds interesting" he says and we're off.

***

We've been on the road for about 3 hours now and we finally pull up at a beautiful like nature cabin.
(Cabin at the top)^

"This is beautiful" I say and my mouth slightly drops at the beautiful sight of the cabin. Jason parks and gets out of the car, before I could open my door by myself he was already there opening the door for me.

"I knew you would like it" he says and smiles at me, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. How can he still have this effect on me for as long as we've been hanging out and even kissing.

We walk into the cabin and it's so beautiful honestly nice wooden furniture and the nice smell of pine.

It has a nice brick fireplace and there's one bedroom with a California king bed, it's so amazing I'm lost for words. The bathroom has a large tub that looks like a hot tub and the shower literally looks like it's calling my name.

"Your amazing Jason" I say in a whisper but loud enough for him to hear me. Jason grips my face then leans down and kisses my lips.

"Your amazing Alesia" he says then placing one of his hands on my cheek and I lean into his touch.

"You look exhausted, I will go run you a bath" Jason says and kisses my forehead, he then walks away.

He was wrong though I wasn't exhausted I was very energized but not for those other activities, I was active for his touch.

When I get to the bathroom the bath is made and it looks so relaxing with all the bubbles. Jason then walks up to me and removes my shirt slowly and we keep eye contact besides when the shirt blocks our view. He then unbuttons my jeans slowly and I rest my hands on his shoulders while, he slides my pants down slowly. Then he stands up and I pull him close to my body to where we're touching.

"Get in with me" I ask him and snake my arms around his neck.

"Ok" is all he says then he starts pulling off his shirt. When his shirt is off I am gifted with his perfectly sculpted body and I'm in awe.

He then removes his pants and now we both stand in our underwear. I then unclip my bra and slide it down my arms and then remove my panties at the same time he removes his boxers.

We get into the tub and he lays my back against his chest as he bathes me soothingly.

"Your the best thing that has ever happened to me" he says then kisses the top of my head. I then turn around to look him in his face.

"Your the only good thing that has ever happened to me" I say then kiss him. I was about to pull away but he cupped the back of my head, and continued kissing me.

We sat there kissing for a while and thank god for this bath heater constantly flowing because the water would've been cold.

We finished off the night cuddled into each other, and I'm proud to admit that I'm in love with him in so many ways.

\\\\\

Ok so now I feel I made this chapter shorter than the other but i liked their connection in this chapter of the relaxing bath.

This is legit my first book so don't judge