19. Excuses

Micheal schulte- you said you'd grow older with me

Continued from last chapter

Pharaoh and I are now standing outside of my house and as much as I hated him I'm happy he found closure and he gets to be with his mom.

"I guess this is goodbye" he says and I can feel the hurt.

"I guess so" I say and send him a sympathetic smile. The sun is rising and I can see his face perfectly.

"Can I have one last kiss" he asks and I can't help but let the tears fall down my cheeks and I nod.

We kiss but he kissed me like it's our last touch, because most likely it is.

"Goodbye pharaoh" I say and he smiles.

"Goodbye my love" he says and walks off the porch and watching him walk away is honestly making me miss him. Weird right.

***

I'm on the couch and my moms in the bathroom throwing up and I haven't told anyone I'm back yet because, I just need time but then there's a knock on my door.

I look through the peep hole and see that it's Connor and I decided to just not kill them, I've killed enough that deserve it. I then open the door and he walks in fast.

"Look ale-" he starts and I cut him off.

"No you look Connor I decided to spare you and your dads life today, you hurt me and so your dad feels it's cool for him to hurt my mom, the bullshit doesn't work that way" I say and he now has tears running down his face like what's up with all these boys crying to me.

"I'm so sorry for what my dad did to your mom and he's a dick for it, just like I'm a dick for even hurting someone as amazing as you" Connor says while catching his breath and you could see his struggle, I mean the man has asthma. Imagine the asthma attack he had after we had sex this man was really out of breath.

"Did you bring your asthma pump" I ask and his eyes go wide as he's still trying to catch his breath. He then shakes his head no vigorously, and I roll my eyes.

"Shit Connor how stupid are you, you came over here with a lot to say but can't even breathe to say it" I say that and I pull in by his arm and sit him in a dining room chair then straighten his back.

I kneel in front of him and look him directly in his eyes and he does the same.

"Breathe in" i say and he breathes in

"Breathe out" I say

I repeat that chant 4 more times and his breathing finally came back to normal.

"Thank you honey- Alesia" he says and I then stand and let go of his hands.

"You know your father did exactly what my father did to her" I say and lean against the door way of the dining room.

"What did he do" he asks Naive troll

"He fucked another women, your dad fucked another women, you fucked another women" I say, getting pissed all over again.

"I never wanted to hurt you" he says and I shake my head and groan.

"This isn't about me and you Connor, it's about my mom and your dad" I say and walk closer to Connor "me and you have nothing to talk about"

He sighs and drops his head into his hands, and starts rubbing his face.

"We're really over huh" he asks and I look at him as if he was the dumbest person in the world and at this moment he is.

"Umm yea, duh" I say and he does a overdramatic sigh.

"Can we at least be friends" he asks and I nod my head, hopefully the dude stops being so desperate.

After that he stood up and walked out of my house but not before he turned around and said "I won't stop trying, I'm in love with you" and then he exits. I guess I was wrong about him stopping.

So, first pharaoh was obsessed with me and we were 9 years apart(love makes people do dumb shit) and now Connors gonna keep begging me to take him back.

"I heard that" my mom says and walks from around the corner.

"Oh yea" I say and look at her.

"Thank you" she says and I nod and go sit back on the couch.

I expected her to go to her room but she came and sat next to me, she then broke the silence after a few moments of silence.

"Who actually killed all of those men" she asked and I turn my head and looked at her and I scoff.

"I told you, the gang got ambushed" I say and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't lie to me" she says and I groan and lean forward the rub my face with my hands.

"I did ok! Is that what you wanted to hear that your daughter wiped out a whole gang in about 30 minutes" I shout and she looks stuck.

"Why" she asks and I chuckle.

"They're not innocent, they raped, they killed, they abused" I say counting out the things on my fingers "don't even get me started that his bestfriend raped me and when I tried to tell pharaoh he didn't believe me" I shout and she looks sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" she says and I laugh with zero amusement.

"Exactly you didn't know but when he showed you a couple pictures and videos of me and him  together you were so quick to go with him" I say.

"You looked like you were in love with him" she says trying to come up with a possible excuse.

"The man is twenty-six and when we were dating he was twenty-five and I was sixteen, he was just there for me when me and Connor broke up and then yes I started to feel for him but he became obsessed with me after we had sex" I shout to her so she can understand.

"He's nine years older than you" she asks and I nod vigorously.

"Oh" she says and looks down "so who are you in love with" she ask and looks back up.

"Jason! I'm in love with Jason, have been since I was five and every time I tried to tell you, you would just say no you can't date him even in ninth grade" I shout and she looked everywhere but at me.

"Why didn't you want me with him mom" I ask and she finally looked at me and sighed.

"It's not my place to tell" she says and I get pissed because she's so fucking secretive.

"Fine, your right" I say and walk to my room and shut the door. I'm not gonna be mad at her because she doesn't want to tell me, if it's that bad she's right it's not her place to tell. He needs to tell me why he was so secretive long time ago, I need to see if he doesn't trust me.

Yep🤟🏽sounds about right