18.Halloween

Ava max- sweet but psycho

Violence warning

"Who were you texting" I say and his face goes pale, that's his problem he gives himself away so easily.

"N-no one" he stutters out and I roll my eyes at his sad excuse to lie

"Give me your phone" I say and his face goes even paler if that's even possible.

"Wh-Why d-do you want it" he says and I give him the meanest glare I could provide and automatically his face turns a hot red.

"Just. Give. Me. The. Damn. Phone" I say through gritted teeth and walking closer to him.

He hands me the phone and I unlock it with my finger print that his dumbass forgot to delete or just so naive to think I would never want to see his phone.

I go to his text messages and see a lady named Susan and I press the text message. When I open the messages, it's naked photos of the girl and she looks around 15 and sexual text messages.

"Are you shitting me" I say and I'm not gonna lie I'm pissed he's going after another young girl.

"Alesia I can ex-" he starts but I cut him off by throwing his phone to the wall then walking over and stomping it repeatedly.

"You asshole, and don't follow me I just need to take a walk around this bullshit headquarters" I say and he obliged.

I smirk to myself thinking of the blood I'm  about to splatter, I walk to the weapon room that I embedded the location of it in my brain.
I walk in and strap up with two rifles and a whole bunch of bullets and that's all I needed.

I silenced the guns so no one gets alarmed when the gun fires go off.
I walk into a room and see a red headed lady, this must be her.

"Are you Susan" I ask and she looks at me with a mug.

"You must be his future wife" she says and I can detect the venom in her voice and I smirk.

"Yes, but at the same time no; he's gonna die just like you are" I say and pull out one of the rifles and shoot her right through the head and the blood paints the wall.

I walk out of the room and now my eyes are filled with nothing but death. This whole gang isn't innocent, it isn't one of those ginormous gangs but instead it's like a good 50 people and I witnessed every one of them do something to innocent people. They're shady people, it's either they raped, killed, or did child pornography and even animal cruelty and that shits not cool.

Every step I take and I see a person I shoot them through their head and watch them bleed out fast.

The maids are the only people I'm skipping over and hopefully they don't get in my damn way.

It's been 10 minutes and I've already massacred half the house, thanks to a great amount of people being in one room watching a porn video and that's luck my friends.

I continued on my golden walk to the prize which is going to be my last victim in the mansion and that's pharaoh himself.

***

I killed the whole house I'm in the room where I killed his bestfriends (a.k.a right hand men) and they all look completely lifeless. The walls are painted red in their blood and I can't do nothing but shed a few tears because the person I'm ending next is a person I used to feel for.

I walk out of the room and is greeted by a pale faced pharaoh and I tilt my head furrow my eyebrows and smile at him.

"Why did you do this" he says anger is obvious in his tone.

"No one deserves to die pharaoh, but you didn't care about that you killed and killed and those guys in your gang they raped children and innocent women, you walk around all high and proud of your bullshit and I'm tired of it" I say and he chuckles. THE BITCH CHUCKLED.

"You know I started with that redhead and ended with your bestfriends, it felt good to watch them pay for the pain they caused; I felt for you, you know that but you threw that away when you killed that waiter for just smiling at me not just me but both of us" I say and he now has tears in his eyes.

"Why would you do that, that's my fucking best friend" he says and it's my turn to chuckle at him.

"You mean the Best friend that when you were finished and went to take a shower he decided to take a turn on me, I tried telling you but you didn't believe me so guess what believe me when I say this it was fun to kill him" I say now with tears running down my face.

"I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry that you had me whipped, I'm sorry that I fell crazily in love with you, I'm sorry that I killed people because i was obsessed with you, I'm sorry , I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he cry's out with tears streaming down his face and he drops down to his knees sobbing.

I kneel in front of him and place a hand on his cheek. I don't know how I feel right now but deep down I can see how sorry he is. He then found love in me and he fell head over heels obsessed with me.

"Are you gonna kill me now, your mums on the third floor, on the left hall,  in the third door" he says trying to catch his breath from crying so much.

"I was gonna lock you up and let you starve to death, like how you started locking me in the room because you thought I was cheating on you" I say and his eyes shoot to mine.

"No, your wrong I locked you up because every time I walked by a group of my men they would talk about fucking you like my bestfriend did and I couldn't let that happen so I locked you up and I only had a key" he says now with a firm tone.

"You were protecting me" I say in a whisper and I drop my hand from his face and drop my head.

"I'm in love with you I don't care about this gang, I will never rebuild it, you saved me from it but I understand if you want to kill me, just get it over with" he says and I lift my head up and look him in his eyes and search for lies in what he said but all I see is truth.

"Pharaoh, Where's your father" I ask and his eyes turn black.

"In the basement, it's where his office is" he says and I can tell the venom in his voice.

"I'm going to kill him and your gonna watch, then I want you to leave the United States before I change my damn mind" I say and his eyes go soft and he looks down to his lap, shaking his head.

"Your pushing me away" he whines out.

"Pharaoh it was there but it's not anymore, you fell in love with me because I gave you strength to not take your Father's bullshit" I say and he nods and I send him a small smile that he returns.

We both stand up and I walk to the basement. We both start walking down the stairs and we hear his dad on the phone yelling at what we assume is his wife in England that's been pleading to see them again.

Pharaoh stopped me when I was about to walk into his office and he was holding a machete.

"Let me kill him" he said and I just nodded my head.

He placed the machete on the side of his sweat
Pants and we walk in.

"Son and his queen, what a pleasure" pharaohs dad says and I squeeze his hand for reassurance.

"You can do this" I say and he nods to me.

"Father, can I see your gun I want to show My love" he said and his dad starts smiling.

Pharaoh takes the gun out of his dads hand and tossed it to me.

His father comes and stands in front of him and pharaoh in a swift movement pulled out the sword and slides his dad's knees causing him to fall.

"You son of a bitch" his dad calls out and i can't feel nothing but sympathy for pharaoh.

He then grabbed his dad by the hair and cut his throat and the blood just gushed out of his neck and words couldn't explain the painful sight that pharaoh was experiencing.

Pharaoh dropped the knife then walked to me and started sobbing in my neck. I rub soothing circles on his back and whispered sweet nothings in his ears.

TBC