II (J)

"What do you mean 'you don't love me anymore!?" A shrill, sad voice filled the air, "Why?! What's wrong with me?! I gave up everything to be with you!!"

The green haired Joker was backed into a corner, "I'm saying we should take a break, I'm not saying I don't love you... but at the moment, I don't love you."

"But... Mr. J!!"

"No buts, Harley, three weeks! Be gone with you! Commit some crimes! Do what you must! Just stay out of my way!!"

The heartbroken psycho ran from the room and out onto the streets of Gotham with tears in her eyes, "Oh... Mr... J.." she sniffled softly and walked through the dark alleys.

"Night, Bruce!"

The blonde psycho heard a voice, one that sounded of innocence and tenderness. It intrigued her, the voice, who could have such a beautiful voice?

There was a girl, she stood at about 5'3 and was rather small yet curvy, her (h/c) (h/l) hair gently flowed in the warm breeze, the streetlight caused her (e/c) irises to shimmer and sparkle.

"Oh my..." Harley whispered as she watched the girl twirl and then walk off, "who-?"

Harley decided to follow the girl all the way to her apartment. Then and there she decided that she wanted the girl, she would do whatever it took to get her...