IV

God the shower... my one true love.~

You briskly left the shower, the calmest feeling overwhelming your body. The air felt thin from the hot humidity created by the shower. You grabbed a towel from the rack and tightly wrapped the cloth around your hips like a man stereotypically would, it constricted you like a python would to its weak prey, before unhinging it's mouth and swallowing it whole.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips as your vision went black for only a second, you always felt dizzy after escaping the scolding water. After the blackout moment, you walked to the large mirror with a smile. The mirror, fogged with condensation, was always one of your favorite things from the aftermath of the shower. You stared at the fogged glass and smiled delicately, "A smile a day keeps my anxiety away~" you trilled and drew a smiley face on the grey surface.

You smiled and giggled at the dripping face on the mirror and then you pressed your palm against the glass and swiped away at the condensation, fully showing your face and upper body.

"I want some music..." you mumbled to yourself with the same smile as before, "maybe some alternative? No-! Maybe k-pop? Nah..." you pondered, it took you a minute or two before you decided to play some classic rock music.

The first song that played was 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen. The music started off softly, the piano and Freddie Mercury's voice echoed in the bathroom.

"Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time.~"

You grabbed your hairbrush and gently began to brush your (h/l), (h/c) locks.

"I feel alive and the world I'll it inside out, yeah.~"

You then took up your hair dryer and turned it on, your wet, matted hair twirled and twisted in the hot, dry air like a tornado.

"And I'm floating around on ecstasy."

You then picked your brush back up and held it to your mouth and started the staccato:

"So don't stop me now, don't stop me now.~"

You then bursted out, more than likely waking up all the neighbors, you knew people heard you...

"CAUSE I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME, HAVING A GOOD TIME!"

You then began dancing wildly about the room, "God, I love Queen!" You squealed and clapped along with the beat as you pranced out of the bathroom and slid into the corridor that you called a hallway.

"You're a real nice dancer, hun." A voice came from the darkness at the end of the hallway. You froze and immediately covered your breasts, "Oh, why are you hiding them from me, oh well, can't complain, I got to see em'."

It was higher in pitch and yet, had a voice that sounded luscious and heavy. It was obviously a female speaking but, without the lights on, you weren't sure if your mind was playing tricks on you.

"W-who's there?" You readied yourself to run, "Is this a prank? Because if so, you got me good!" You laughed nervously, a head of sweat dripping down your face.

"No, joke, Puddin.~" the clicking of heals caused your heart to race, with every click, your heart's tempo doubled. Slowly, the mystery woman's outline came into the light, the shadow cascaded up her body as she moved closer. She moved closer until her face was poking out of the darkness, "I'm really here~"

"Oh shit..." you whispered and briskly backed yourself up into the bathroom, your back flush against the sink. She kept approaching, moving closer to you.

This is it, this is where it ends... dead with my titties flopping and hair wet and tangled...

"Please don't run, Puddin', I didn't mean to scare ya!" She squeaked, "please!"

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" You spat out in a panic, "why are you here?!"

"I saw you on your way home and I knew right then and there I just had to have you!" She squealed and did a little spin and then laughed psychotically, "and as to answer your question, my name is Harley... Harley Quinn!"

"Had to have me?!" You frantically looked about for something to defend yourself with, but the only thing there was the lid to the back of the toilet, "what do you mean?"

"Well," She wiggled her foot on the hardwood floor, making a squeaking sound, "I just got done with a serious relationship with Joker and then..." she scooted closer to you, "then I saw you singin' and dancin'." She smiled, "and I knew that I no longer wanted to fix my relationship, that I wanted to start a new one with ya.."

"Why with me...? There's nothing special about me... I'm just Y/n... Y/n Wayne..." You sighed, "I don't know whether I am to fear you or feel sorry for you for liking me... I guess... so tell me, what should I do?"

"If I was you, Puddin', I would hold me and tell me that I'll be okay..." she smiled sweetly.

"Could you wait here? I just need to get clothes on..." you stuttered and began planning a way to escape.