XXIII

A/n: WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! SEXUAL!! 18+!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

—————————————————

Without hesitation, Kristy pushed you back down onto the bed, "Prepare to scream your pretty, little lungs out, Y/n." She giggled and lowered herself down to your pelvic area with a smile. She licked her lips slowly as she gently caressed your womanhood through your panties, "My, my... you're so wet, Y/n..." her eyes widened, "I've done a good job then~"

Kristy then slid your underwear down your legs. You could feel the cold air hit your wet pussy, making you shiver and gasp softly, "Kristy~" you moaned softly.

"Spread your legs~"

You hesitated to do so but slowly opened your legs after a few seconds. You had never felt so exposed in your life. The air quickly hit you again, this time... it aroused you even more.

"Aww, Y/n... you're so beautiful.." she purred and kissed your thigh gently, "I wonder what it tastes like?~" she smirked deviously as she lowered herself down. Kristy gently slid her tongue up the surface of your pussy all the way to your clit. She hummed and chuckled softly, "So good~"

Kristy didn't hesitate to dig into your  soaked womanhood. She buried her face into you and began licking up and down your inner walls vigorously. Your legs shook with every touch of the clit and your moans grew in volume, "Kristy! Oh fuck, Kristy!~" You couldn't catch your breath. But she wasn't going to let you breathe regardless.

Kristy slid her tongue into your entrance and began flicking her tongue at your g-spot.

Your back immediately arched and you begged for more, "Kristy! Oh... god... Kristy!!~" you moaned, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" Your toes flexed and you wiggled around, trying to get away. Your body was becoming far too sensitive and the feeling was still rather new to you.

"Don't you slide away from me, baby.." she pulled you back by the thighs and began sucking on your clit.

"Kristy, please! Slow... slow down!!" You begged and moaned loudly.

Kristy stopped as she was asked to do. She pulled away with a stand of saliva trailing from her lips to your pussy. She smiled and asked softly, "What's wrong, baby?"

"It's so sensitive..." You replies quietly, trying to catch your breath.

"That's all?" Kristy chuckled, "Should we stop?"

"No!" You exclaimed and then turned red. You quickly lowered your volume and shied away, "I just needed you to slow down a little..."

"I'm sorry, baby... here... let's try this then.." Kristy laid on her back and then motioned first you to come over to her. You crawled over to her and looked down at her questionably, "Now, Y/n... sit on my face. You can control how fast it goes."

You turned red and nodded, "Okay..."

The positioning was awkward at first, you had to physically put your vagina on her face. You managed to get there after a minute and then the process began. She placed her hands on your hips and started you off in a little rocking as she began to eat you out again. It felt good. So good.

After a moment, she released your hips and let you take full control. You moaned and ground your pussy into her tongue, "Oh god, Kristy..."

Then you moved faster...

"Kristy, oh my god, Kristy! It feels so good!~"

And faster..

"Kristy! Ah!!~" You screamed out a moan, "Kristy!"

And faster until...

"Kristy! I'm gonna cu-" a flash of white cut off your scream as the pleasure and relief flow led through you. Your body trembled and shook, "Oh god.."

You collapsed onto the bed and smiled.

Kristy smiled, "You tired, baby?"

You nodded in response and closed your eyes.

"Alright then, good night..." Kristy kissed your head and covered you with the blankets, "I love you."

"Love you..." you yawned softly, "Too..." you then drifted off to sleep.