XIV

You stared at the phone screen, the contact: Kristy Banks <3. Were you really about to call her just to hear her voice?

Yes. Yes you were..

Well, here goes nothing... you clicked the call button and waited.

Kristy's phone lit up and filled the room with "Fur Elise", telling her that Y/n was calling. She was her only contact other than... her ex.

Kristy's body froze as she went to pick up, a sense of unease and nervousness suddenly washed over her at the though of speaking to her, "Just pick it up..." She whispered to herself as she answered.

She put her on speaker and set the phone beside her on the bed. She'd always want her this close when she's so far from her... she wanted her more than words could say and would stop at nothing to have her.

"Hello?~" She trilled on.

"He-Hey," you replied, "How was your night?"

"Even better now that you called~"

"R-Really?!" You sounded like you were  ready to burst with happiness, "Hey, so this may sound weird but... I just had to call-"

"I'm glad you did.."

"Because I  wanted to hear your voice..."

Harley- I mean- Kristy froze in her place, her heart beat sped up to a tempo that no man could remake...did she hear that right?

"Can you,.." She bit her lip, "Miss Y/n, can you say that again?" Kristy swooned.

"I wanted to hear your voice.~" you said more confidently, "also.."

"Yes, the obvious love of my life?"

"Obvious?" You said seductively, "Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tomorrow for dinner at Soigné."

"That super high end place downtown?! Y/n Wayne, how can you afford that?!"

"Do you not know who I'm related to? I told him I liked someone and now he has to meet you!" You smiled and squealed a little.

Bruce peaked his head around the corner, "Tell her she has to come!"

"He said that you have to come."

"I—" she paused, "I'll go with you, my little pudding cup.~" Kristy purred.

"Great! Shall I meet you the-"

"Yes, I'll meet you there... erm what time?"

"7:30~" You trilled happily, "I'll see you there, Kristy~."

"Bye bye!"

You both then hung up with smiles plastered on your faces