XVII (choices to be made)

"Too much?" You stared at Kristy, "I'd rather you take more off..." you swallowed hard, "I mean... ya know.. why cover up when you're the sexiest girl in the room, Kristy?"

Kristy smiled and blushed, "You'll have to wait on that professor, if you want me, you'll have to wait until after dinner." She teased and then sat down at the table across from Bruce.

The night went well until it came for dinner to really start.

Bruce looked at Kristy, "So, Kristy, what do you do for a living?"

"Oh! I uh-" Kristy stuttered a little, "I'm a- I'm a counselor."

"Where at?"

"Oh, I'm a traveling doctor, ya know?" She smiled nervously.

"Bruce." You spoke softly, "Be gentle with her. I don't want you to stress her out."

"She's a big girl, Y/n... unlike you."

Kristy suddenly grabbed onto you, "Y/n is a big girl and if she isn't, then I'll make her one tonight!"

"Kristy!" You squealed and blushed as you hid your face in your hands.

"Oh really? What makes you think I want you near her?" Bruce snapped back, "What if I forbid you from seeing her?"

"She's a grown woman and I would never hurt her!"

(Choice 1: tell Bruce that this is your life.

Choice 2: leave

Choice 3: leave with Kristy and show Bruce that you can do whatever the hell you want.)