VIII

The allies were still and silent under the dark clouds who wept for the girl beneath their wings. The wind howled and trees groaned with the equivalent amounts of pain and anger.

"She...she betrayed me..." a growl echoed in the rainy night, "She locked me in that room.. she thinks she's safe with them.."

The thunder shook the skies and the violet lightning flashed and lit up the psycho's face.

"She is blind if she thinks that I'll just leave her... I will have her if it's the last thing I do!" the girl screamed as she kicked a nearby trash can over, spilling its guts on the gravel alleyway, "Was I too harsh? No-" she paused just in time for the thunder to clap, "No... I was perfect..."

The lightning lit the sky up once more.

"She was wrong... she is missing out, missing out on the best thing that will ever happen to her!" Harley shook and breathed heavily, "She will learn to love me... Maybe she will learn with whips and chains... with pain as her greatest pleasure..."

She pictured the poor girl on her knees before her with lust-glazed eyes and a smile, "tell me what you want, Miss Harley, my love.~"

"I want for you to beg.~" Harley would reply as she gripped the hair on Y/n's head, forcing her to look up, "Beg for me."

Coming out of her mind, "That girl will drive me crazy-"
—-
"Absolutely crazy!" a man rang out in the interrogation room, "You mean to tell me... Harley Quinn followed you home and forced you to wear a perverted outfit?"

You nodded, "Yes! That is exactly it!"

"This is absolutely ridiculous!" He turned to Gordon, "Gordon, tell me that you don't believe this girl! Tell me you think she sounds absolutely insane!"

Gordon looked at you, shivering in the trench coat he had given you, "I do believe her, she's never told a lie. She's always been very blunt and honest..."

"Thank you, Gordon." You smiled and flustered.

"I tell only the truth, don't thank me."

"Gordon, seriously, you believe her?!" The police officer squealed.

"I do believe her, because she isn't that type of person." Gordon huffed, "I'm sorry, Miss Y/n, he's had a rough night."

"You said you had her locked in the bathroom but when we got there, there wasn't a single trace of her. Not one hair or fingerprint..."

"She... she got out..." You shuttered, you knew she'd come back, but when was the question.