XXI

The two of you decided that if you wanted to go further, you needed to head home now.

You and Kristy giggled upon opening the door to your apartment and then quickly closing the door. As soon as the door closed, the battle continued.

First, you both dropped your purses and jackets, they'd be too much weight to just make out in. After the first layer of weight came off, you spoke, "Mistress?"

"Yes, Y/n?" Kristy replied.

"I've never done this before with anyone, you'll be gentle with me right?" You blushed despite it being someone you trusted, "I mean-"

"I'll be as gentle as you want our first time will be all about you... I won't do anything you are not yet comfortable with, okay?" Kristy smiled as she lifted you up off the ground by your thighs, propping you up against the wall for extra support.

"Yes, Mistress." You sighed happily, you knew that in Kristy's arms, nothing bad would happen to you. She would never let anything bad happen to you.

"Y/n, do you love me?"

"Yes." You said softly.

"Say it then, say, 'I love you Kristy.'" She whispered into your ear, sending shivers down your spine in the nicest way possible.

You spoke softly, "I love you Kristy."

"Louder."

Then in a normal tone, "I love you Kristy."

"Again, louder."

Even louder now, "I love you, Kristy!"

"Let your neighbor know who your heart belongs to, Y/n..."

"I love you, Kristy!!" You yelled, causing an extreme excitement to flare up in Kristy.

"That's right, baby, keep saying it! You're mine, okay?! No one else can have you!" Kristy smiled and then latched herself onto your neck, biting and kissing at every inch she could.

Soft moans escaped your lips as you kept repeating these words, "I love you, Kristy. I love you, Kristy!!"

Kristy then sat you back down on the ground and reached under your black shirt, roughly grabbing at your breasts, "I'm going to be the only girl you will ever want in your entire life..."

"Kristy~" you moaned softly at the feeling of your breasts being grabbed, "You're the only one I want~"

"Good, now strip for me..."