VI

Why did I agree to do this?! Now she might not ever leave!! Way to go, Y/n!

Your thoughts were interrupted by a hand placed on your shoulder. You spun your head around only to see Harley, "Hey, Puddin', you alright? Ya look a little... off."

What do I say? What do I tell her?! 'Hey, I'm horrible because some psycho, crazy lady broke into my home and wants to now go on a date with me because I'm decent at singing!?' Hell no, I'd get my ass shot off!

You faked a smile and put a hand on her cheek, "I'm doing just fine, I'm just thinking."

She smiled in return, "Okay, Puddin'! Do you mind if I use your bathroom mighty quick? I've had to pee since I got here..."

A lightbulb went off in your head, "Ye- Yeah! Go right on ahead!"

She then rushed to the bathroom, "thank ya, doll!" She then shut the door.

Now was your chance!

You grabbed a chair and put it under the handle, keeping her in and then grabbed your phone and your keys and ran out the door.

Holy shit! I could have just died!! Something is up, I need to get to the Police...

You dialed the number and immediately someone answered.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hello! My name is Y/n Wayne and I was being held hostage by assailant Harley Quinn in my own home, I'm outside currently, I'm headed to Chief Gordon's home now..."

"Where do you live ma'am?"

"426 West Omacan Avenue, Gotham City!"

"We will send dispatch shortly, please stay on the line with us until you reach Gordon."

"Okay.."

You continued to run, you ran faster than you ever thought possible... it was cold in the outfit Harley had made you wear.

"Chief Gordon, please let me in! It's Y/n Wayne! I've been held hostage by Quinn! I've only just escaped, Please!" You banged on his door, "Please, Gordon!"

Gordon opened the door and looked at the small, (s/c) girl in front of him, "Miss Wayne, why are you wearing something like that?!"

"Please let me in, Gordon, I can explain everything..."