[2] Second Scalpel

WARNING: Don't read this if you haven't read the first book. Maco-confuse lang kayo. Anw, on going din ang isang 'yon and very slow update so...yeah. Alam niyo na! And, oh! Hi sa mga nag-add sa Reading lists nila! Thank you so much! 

Enjoy reading. 

Jaxon 2

Macey couldn't get happier while her lips touched the drunk Jaxon lips. It was sinfully delicious as she savored it. Her lips moved deeply. She doesn't even know how to kiss a for guy whoever's sake but now, while she was kissing Jaxon, parang bihasa na siya at pwede na rin magturo kung paano humalik.

"Maxine..." Jaxon whispered that made her stop savoring his lips. Napatigil siya sa pagtugon sa paghalik ng binata, until she pulled away and returned in the place where she was.

She felt her heart tightened. Just like that, lahat ng sarap na natamasa niya sa ilang segundong halikan nila Jaxon ay parang bulang pumutok at naglaho. Her lips went thin, and her eager to smile disappeared.

"I-I'm not Maxine." She said even though she knew that Jaxon was too drunk to understand her words. She was just too desperate to let Jaxon know her existence. But then, it was still Maxine. She's still invisible.

She breathes. I have no time for heartaches. Wala akong karapatang masaktan.

She stared at Jaxon. Mukhang nilamon na ito ng kalasingan dahil kusa ng yumuko ang ulo nito at mukhang ipinu-pwesto na ang sarili para matulog. Pagak na natawa si Macey. Hindi manlang naapektuhan sa halik ko?

Napailing nalang siya. She stood up and stared at Jaxon for a while, and then looked at her spot in side of the stage. May pumalit ng DJ sa kanya. She waited for the DJ to look at her direction, and then she motioned her hand that she will go home. Inginuso nito sa kanya si Jaxon na natutulog.

Kinindatan niya lang ang kaibigang DJ, kapagkuwan ay itinaas nito ang gitnang daliri sa kanya.

She roamed her eyes around again, and for her to see her another friend na isang bouncer naman. It was her college barkada, and it's their relaxing time to spend here in the Bar. She serves as the DJ samantalang ang iba ay naging barista, bouncer, at singer. They always do it to relieve stress from their work.

"Russel!" She called her friend, Russel. Her friend was wearing the typical bouncer outfit. Black fitted shirt and a pants. Isa itong nurse, pero dahil wala itong talent sa musika o pagiging barista manlang ay pagiging bouncer ang kinabgsakan nito. It suits him, anyways. Tambay sa gym eh, as well as he mastered the different martial arts, so yeah.

"Mace!" lumapit ito sa kanya.

"Can you help me?" She asked pointing Jaxon who's sleeping like a baby. Well, he's a drunk bastard. But she still cares. Hindi niya kayang iwan mag-isa si Jaxon dito sa bar. He can't leave him. Isang napaka-laking tempatasyon ni Jaxon, and no doubt that in his drunk state, magkakaroon ng babaeng rapist.

And she can't let that happen.

Siya lang ang magiging rapist ni Jaxon. Wanted Rape. She's still practicing how to be yummy and hot...using watching intimate videos. Tsaka na niya susunggaban ni Jaxon kapag may tiwala na siya sa sarili niya. Kapag kaya na niyang pumibabaw.

Her friend takes a glimpse at Jaxon, bago ito tumingin sa kanya at napailing. Kapagkuwan ay napahalakhak ito na nakapagpasimangot sa kanya. "Seriously, Mace?"