[47] Forty Seventh Scalpel

JAXON 47

ONE LAST CHAPTER AFTER THIS
THEN
EPILOGUE
THEN
HELLO BRYSOOOON!

POSTED NA ANG PROLOGUE NI BRYSON.
CHECK IT ON MY PROFILE.
HIHI.

IT'S already late night, and Macey's still awake. Nami send food to her room, asking her to eat even just for a bit since her IV wasn't attached to her, and she didn't eat anything yet since this day except few sips of water when her throat is feeling dry.

Wala naman siyang ganang kumain, o gumalaw. All she could think of was she's tired. She's exhausted and she want to see her child again. Iyon lang ang gusto niyang gawin. She feels so helpless, in pain and angry...and it made her got up from her bed. She wiped her tears and looked at the food beside her bed.

Kahit wala siyang gana ay pinilit niyang kumain kahit kaunti. Nang matapos ay lumapit siya sa pintuan ng kwarto niya at tahimik niyang ini-lock 'yon. She can hear her friends outside with their muffled laughs, and arguments. Mukhang busy ang mga ito, at panatag na kasama siya kahit nagkukulong lang siya sa loob ng kwarto niya buong maghapon. They lether think, and clear her mind.

And to her luck, somehow, her mind became a little bit clear, and even at her state, she knows where to go.

She cleaned herself and fix. She wore a simple white shirt, and pants bago niya pinatungan ang sarili ng itim na jacket. She checked herself and breath. Pinakiramdaman niya ang sarili niya. Her chest is aching a little bit, but she knows she will survive. Kinuha niya ang pain relievers sa comfort room sa kwarto niya at uminom ng ilang tablets na sa tingin niya ay sasapat sa gagawin niya, after that, she look at herself in a full length mirror.

Her eyes were puffy, and she lost weight. She looks so restless and tired but she didn't care at all.

She scoffed. "Maling mali na rito mo ako dinala Jaxon..." she whispered, feeling the anger in every fiber of her being.

Lumapit siya sa vanity mirror niya at binuksan ang pinaka-ibabang drawer roon. Good thing she keep the tools that Arrow gave her back then in her house. Tumakas pa siya noon kay Jaxon para lang maitago ito sa bahay niya dahil paniguradong makikita iyon ni Jaxon sa condo unit.

Nang makuha na niya lahat ng kinakailangan niya ay isinara na niya 'yon bago binuksan ang walk in closet niya at hinawi lahat ng damit niya papunta sa kaliwa. A secret door greeted her sight. Candace designed her room herself and every detail of it was designed for her safety and escape in case of any emergency when her father and brother will come to her.

Isinara niya ang walk in closet nang makapasok siya sa loob, at tuluyan nang binuksan ang secret door. It creaks at bit since it wasn't used for a long time, so she carefully opened it. Nang mabuksan niya 'yon ay hinawi niya pabalik ang mga damit niya, and it didn't take too long before she found herself at the back of her house. May secret gate rin, at maingat niya 'yong binuksan. When she was out, a simple car was parked before her.

Everything was prepared from the very start...but she didn't expect that she would escape from her life, not from her family who were awfully cruel to her.

How ironic.

She drives the car away from her house. When she reached the highway, she pressed something on her dash board so no one will know where she is. Iyon kasi ang sinet-up ni Arrow para sa kaniya in case she'll get missing for longer than the usual whenever her family got her.

After she turned off everything, she opened her spare phone and called Chin's number. She's sure that Chin knows where's her child.

Ilang Segundo muna itong nag-ring bago niya narinig ang boses ng nurse. "Hello? Sino 'to?"