Author's Announcement and Acknowledgment

Hello guys! First of all, I'm sorry if ngayon lang ako nag-announce. I'm just busy today since free time ko from writing.

Secoooond, and most importantly, Thank you. Jaxon's story was really, really different from Declan's. Not that I'm comparing but Jaxon's Story revived my writing spirit. Hahaha. Thank you kasi nakarating kayo hanggang Epilogue, and hopefully sa volume 2 ay makarating din kayo. I really didn't expect na iiyakan ko 'tong story na 'to habang nagsusulat.

I want to personally thank my very best friend of all, Trisha. Nag-umpisa si Jaxon na halos walang nagbabasa, and she's there to read my story and give feedbacks. Suggestion in making Maxine alive...kasalanan niya. Hahahaha! Joke. Her suggestions created a huge impact in this story. She's always been the reason why I continue writing when I stopped back then before writing Declan. , as well as Patricia! Thank you! She's one of best friend and reader too from the very beginning, and giving feedbacks and feels. Lalo na sa katangahan ni Macey na gigil na gigil siya. Hahahaha. Every after update, may guessing game kami.

At syempre, sa lahat ng nagbabasa. Nag vote. Nalungkot. Tumawa. Everything...Thank you, readers. Thank you sa inyong lahat. You may be few, but I appreciate how we share the same discoveries each chapter, the laughs, the surprise of every revelation and the sadness and tears.

I love you to the moon and back.

Writing this has been a journey. Since chapter 36(?), bumagal ang update ko dahil nakakaubos ng emosyon. Jaxon and Macey's emotion and thoughts fucked my brain and heart out. I give my all to this story.

And because of this...alam kong nabasa niyo na sa Epilogue...

Jaxon will be having a second chance to Macey, and...that would be after Bryson's story. We will be having a book 2!!!!

Here's the book cover, and I'll be posting it one of these days! Sana suportahan niyo pa rin sila Macey at Jaxon, at sabay sabay nating alamin kung sila pa rin ba hanggang dulo. Hehe.