Happy Valentines Day

Juggie,

Happy Valentines Day my love! I can't even explain it to you, You're my whole entire world, and I truly don't know what I would do without you. I love every single thing about you. From being my investigative partner, to picking me back up when I fail and supporting me in every little thing I do. I don't deserve the beautiful man you are, Jug.

I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life. You make me smile when I feel as though I'll never be happy again. You climb through my window and remind me that I'm loved and needed when I feel like giving up. You're here for me through all my ups and even the downs. You make the hard times good and the good times even better and I can't thank you enough for it all. I hope you know that even through the toughest of times, I'll always be here for you.

I'm never giving up on you. You don't deserve that.

I'm here for you through it all. When you feel alone, I'll be a shoulder to cry on. When nobody will listen, I will. When you don't know your worth, I'm always here to remind you how absolutely important you are. Bceause Juggie I don't think you understand, but if you stopped breathing, I couldn't go on. I almost lost you once and that was the worst pain I ever went through. I think it's safe to say that I truly can't live without you. You mean way too much to me and you don't deserve any of the pain that you go through on a daily basis.

I love you, Juggie, and I hope someday I can be even half of the incredible person you are. I hope you have a Valentines Day as wonderful as you are.

Love you more than words can explain,

Love, Juliet

P.S. I can't wait for our date at Pop's tonight.... and then going back to the trailer ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter and slow updates :) but hey..... new chapter! Comment what you think below!

Also happy Valentines day guys! I know it's tomorrow but I most likely won't post again til after soooooo... yeah. Oh and thank you for all the votes on my last chapter! Really, I didn't expect so many. I didn't expect anyone to read it really. So thank you all!!

New chapter coming soon <3