Period

(Just a heads up there's a REALLY LONG authors note at the end of this and it would mean a lot to me if you guys read it but if you don't that's totally okay too. Alright I'm gonna shut up now, carry on!)

I hear exactly 3 knocks on my dorm room door. "Who is it?" I shout as I get up off the couch to answer. I know it's not my roommate, Veronica, because she has a key and wouldn't need to knock. "It's Jug." the voice answers, and I smile a wide smile knowing it's my boyfriend. Hurriedly, I unlock the door and open it to see a sweating Jughead in a gray t shirt, black pants, and his serpent jacket. A single curl falls into his eyes like always and for some strange reason, I was horny right when I saw him.

"Jug! Hey!" I say as he opens his arms waiting for me to attack him with a hug and chin kisses. It's only been a couple days since I've last seen him, but I practically jump into his arms like a deprived animal. He chuckles against my neck. "You look gorgeous." he tells me. As always, I disagree. My blonde hair is down on my shoulders and I'm wearing a black hoodie with leggings. I wouldn't call it gorgeous, just comfy. And extremely hot. "It's too hot." I complain. "Then you can go put something else on." Jughead replies as he sets me down. I nod and run off to my room. "Make yourself at home!" I shout.

In my room I find a pair of shorts and a black tshirt. That's a casual hanging out with Jughead outfit. I smile at myself in the mirror as I walk back out to the living room to see Jughead sitting on the couch without his serpent jacket on. "Better?" he smirks when he sees me, and I nod. "Better." I tell him. I sit down on the couch right next to him and cuddle into his embrace, laying my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder. My stomach started cramping up and my head started hurting, and I assume I'm just hungry.

"You hungry, Jug?" I ask him, and he smiles down at me. "You know you don't even have to ask me that." he replies as I begin to stand up. "What do you want? We don't have much here to be honest." I tell him as I make my way to our small kitchenette. "We can just do sandwiches if you want to, Betts, it's no big deal." Jughead says, still smiling, but I shake my head. "I don't know that doesn't really sound good to me right now." I tell him honestly, and he smirks. "Well, what does sound good?" he asks devilishly and I shake my head. I don't want to do this with him right now. My headache keeps getting worse and I don't feel like making anything.

"Actually, can we order some Pops? I'm kind of craving a chocolate milkshake." I ask Jughead, and he nods. "Of course we can, Betty, you know I'll never say no to Pops." Jughead says as he takes out his phone to dial the number. He orders our food and I sit down beside him, curling up into his embrace again. My stomach is hurting so bad almost like how it does when I start my period... wait.

Jughead gets off the phone with Pop Tate and I rush to the bathroom. "I'll be right back." I announce as I get in. I quickly pull down my pants and sure enough, there's a huge blood stain. "Fuck!" I curse as I put my hand on my head. That explains so much. Okay, I need pads. I check in the cupboard below the sink. Nothing there. I then check the drawers to see if we have any extras in there. I don't see any. I know I don't have any in my backpack. Crap, I don't know what to do.

I put a couple squares of toilet paper in my underwear and walk out. "Juggieeeee." I complain, and he looks at me concerned. "Baby, are you okay?" he asks me sweetly, and I nod. "Yea, I just- I started my period. And I don't have anything here." I tell him. Surprisingly, he doesn't look at me disgusted. "I can grab pads on my way to get Pops." he suggests and I look at him shocked. "You'd do that?" I ask, almost in disbelief, and he chuckles. "Duh, Betty, you're my girlfriend, and it's something you need. Of course I'll get it for you." he says matter of factly, and I smile. "But you don't think it's gross?" I ask, and he smiles back at me. "No, not at all. It's just what your body does, it's natural." he replies calmly, and I'm so greatful that I'm almost in tears.

"Well that and you get extremely touchy and feeley when you're on your period so, it kinda works out with me." he says, and I giggle. I get on top of him and give him a huge hug. "I love you, Juggie." I tell him and he sighs happily. "I love you too, Betts." he says.

A/N: I know this chapter sucks and it's super random, but I haven't posted a story in this Oneshot book in forever. If you liked it, please vote and PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS IF YOU HAVE THEM I'm having horrible writers block at the moment! I don't really have much else to say besides thank you all so much for all of the support I've been getting recently it truly means a lot. I've also started a new story (Not a oneshot book) with an actual storyline. It's called 18th Birthday and yes, Ladies and Gentleman it IS a Bughead story, so you should go check it out. I have the first 2 chapters out and it gets a bit smutty so if you're into that stuff you should go check it out. Oh and I've been wanting to write a smut oneshot on here and I would really appreciate your guys opinion on it. Okay, again thank you for reading I love you all!!