Smutshots!!!

hey guys, unfortunately this is not an update, but, I wanted to promote my new oneshot book here!!

it's called Bughead Smutshots, it's a collection of smutty bughead oneshots. there's only a couple chapters up so far but it would mean so much to me if you guys went and checked it out!

a lot of them are/will be kinky (daddy & babygirl, sex toys, choking, whips, all that fun stuff) so if that (or smut in general) makes you uncomfortable then I suggest not reading.

AND PLEASE DONT REPORT IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!! PLEASEEE :)

anyways this is what it looks like. again please it would really mean so much if you would go check it out. maybe vote or comment ideas! thank you so so much in advance!

and no, this story is definately not ending. I just wanted to have an outlet for smutty oneshots. I know some of you dont like that stuff, so I didnt want to put it in this book. this is just for fluff and cute stories.

but if you're looking for some bughead oneshots that are kinky with subs and doms, or you're just horny (bc that's a mood) and you like that type of stuff, please give it a read!

thank you all so much in advance! please let me know if you like it so far of you do decide to read it!!

love you all!