I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.

"I have a plan." announced Regulus, sitting down next to Frank at the Slytherin table.

"Oh god, you still haven't given up on the Bianca thing? Honestly she's a little out of your league. And she's in 6th year, idiot." Frank said, stuffing a muffin in his mouth.

"Who are you calling idiot? You thought lumos was a french pastry. And I heard she needs a Potions tutor, and I signed up! It's the perfect plan."

"Except you don't know potions. You're Slughorn's least favorite student."

Regulus frowned at Frank, noticing that crumbs had somehow gotten into his chestnut brown hair. "I can learn. I checked out the textbook from the library. How hard can it be?"

"Do you not want me to bring up the time your potion came alive and attacked poor Molly Prewett?"

"One time, Frank, once."

"Ok..." Frank said. "But there was another time your potion exploded. And another when it smelled so bad we had to evacuate the classroom. And-"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. But you'll see. This is the year."

Meanwhile, at the Gryffindor table, Bianca, Marlene, and Lily were having a very profound conversation.

"I've finally learned the true meaning of love. I like my Gryffindor scarf but I love my new ruby butterfly clips. Don't they go well with my new perm?" Bianca sighed contentedly. She had actually found them in a dusty drawer in her father's study and they were most likely not actual rubies, but Lily didn't need to know that.

"Yeah... but I love my Gryffindor scarf!" Lily says, defensive.

"Yeah, but you don't ruby butterfly clips to show your house pride. They're exactly like the ones that famous singer wore. You know, Celestina Warbeck?" Bianca stated.

"Oh. You totally do!" Lily said, eyes wide. Bianca smiled at her friend and twirled her hair, well aware that a certain pair of eyes is watching her.

"Yeah. Of course you look gorgeous with you new hairdo, Bianca." Marlene says.

"Guys look! James is looking at me!" Bianca squealed, making both Marlene and Lily annoyed.

"James?" Lily said, crestfallen.

Just down the table, James Potter was, in fact, staring intently at Bianca. Marlene frowned, clearly jealous. Bianca was always the one guys were chasing after.

"Oi James! You're drooling." teased Sirius Black. James frowned and elbowed him while his other friends, Peter Pettigrew and Remus Lupin, just laughed.

"I'm just thinking. Bianca is pretty much the most popular girl at Hogwarts, I'm the most popular guy-"

"Second to me, of course." Sirius cut in, making Remus chuckle. "You all know it's true."

"So? You're gonna nab her?" Peter giggled, not so subtly glancing at Bianca.

"Obviously." James says, straightening his tie confidently. He was trying his best not to blush. He hadn't felt this way about anybody, not since a certain Gryffindor (Hint: her name started with L).

"I don't know if you can, Prongs." Remus says. "She's under some sort of dating ban."

"Yeah I heard that too. But there's plenty of other babes at this school." Sirius said, winking at another one of his ogling admirers.

"Don't doubt my ability." James scowled.

"You couldn't get with Lily last year." Peter muttered. James' scowl deepened and Peter squeaked. "Sorry."