Wow, when I said "Accio hottie", I didn't expect it to work!

"Hey darling, how are you?" Sirius called as Kat entered the History classroom. When he saw her frown, he winked and said, "Love you too, Kat."

"Rowena, this is getting out of hand." Kat muttered angrily to Alice as they took their seats. Sirius had been bothering her for a week now. Thankfully, he hadn't gone out of his way to find her, but everytime he did see her, he yelled something flirty.

"It's actually kind of sweet." Alice said with sigh.

"He flirts with everyone." Kat responded dismissively.

"Not recently. All his attention has been focused on you."

"Drop it. Please." Kat said. She didn't know what to think of Sirius. He was an arrogant troublemaker, but he was also surprisingly charming. She wasn't going to fall for him, though. She swore off dating after a certain incident with a pompous jerk in 3rd year. She hated how naive and nice she had been then. She wasn't going to let anyone walk all over her now.

Behind them, the Gryffindor boys were whispering.

"I'm definitely wearing her down. She'll be all over me at Hogsmeade this weekend, you'll see." Sirius whispered to James.

"Doesn't seem like it." Remus laughed.

"She better." James scowled. He was set on Bianca going to Hogsmeade with him. She'd said yes, but he knew she wouldn't be able to go with him unless he took care of Kat.

"You know, you've been more of a jerk than usual. But don't worry, I forgive you." Sirius says, blowing his best friend a kiss.

James punched him playfully and said, "Save it for that vixen."

"Alright, alright. I'm taking care of it." Sirius sighed. He wasn't exactly sure if he had it covered. Charming Kat was proving to be a lot more trouble than he expected.

****

"Can't you find some loser to take you to Hogsmeade so I can go on a date with James Potter? It's totally unfair that 2 guys asked me out this weekend and I can't go out with either of them." Bianca pouted. It was Friday and they were sitting on a bench between the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor towers. Kat had been trying to do some of her Charms homework before quidditch practice, but Bianca kept pestering her.

Kat rolled her eyes and said, "What a struggle."

"Have you considered a new look? Maybe let down your hair or something?" There was no response from Kat, so Bianca continued. "Why don't you try being nice?"

"I'm not going to be fake, Bianca. You're forgetting I don't care what people think."

"Maybe you should."

"No, I shouldn't. You don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know."

"I happen to love being adored, thank you."

Kat sighed and looked up at her sister. The bejeweled clips shone in the sunlight and they caught her eye. "Where'd you get those?" Kat points.

"They were mum's." Bianca says, trying to keep a neutral expression. Kat's face reddens and the quill in her hand shook violently.

"And you're just going to where them now?!" Kat's green eyes turn misty.

"It's been 8 years, it's not like she's coming back to claim them. Besides, they look good on me." Bianca says, nervously shifting away from Kat. She patted her hair and put on a smile.

"Trust me, they don't." Kat says, her voice shaking. She grabs her stuff and stomps off, wiping away the rare tears that slipped down her face.

****