You're the only thing I need in my Room of Requirement.

Kat and Bianca's father was puzzling over an ad for a magic aerosol product that covers baldness when the door to his quarters were thrown open. Kat entered the room in an elegant blue satin prom dress. Her blonde curls was adorned with small blue butterflies that gently flapped their wings as she walked. She seemed to glow with confidence.

"Listen, dad. I know we're supposed to have a family dinner today but I'm going to the the Slug Dance.

Without looking up, her father responded, "Funny, sweetie."

Kat waved and left. As the door shut, the room seemed to get dimmer.

Not even a minute later, Bianca walked into the room wearing a pink tulle dress that made her look like a ballerina.

Her father looked up frowning and immediately walked over to where she stood.

"What's that?"

"A dress. For the dance."

"Dance, huh? I know you're not in the slug club."

"Just wanted to let you know where I'll be. Bye, daddy." Bianca quickly spun on her heels, sensing the impending argument.

"Stop. Turn. Explain."

"Okay. Remember how you said I could date if Kat dated? Well, she found this guy who's actually kind of perfect for her. Kat is going to prom with said guy. Which is actually kind of perfect for me, because Black asked me to go to the dance, and I really really really wanna go. I guess I'm allowed to, based on the aforementioned rule, and it's previous stipulations, of course. "

"And who the hell is Black? Boys are scumbags and I bet he's no different..."

"Black meaning Regulus, daddy. And it's kind of a group thing. Marlene is going with us too."

He sighed and looked as his daughter, who at this moment looked more like a barbie doll than a human. This pale pink lipstick she wore was reminiscent of her mother. "Go have fun. But avoid dancing near the boy. Horny little idiots, men are. Can't keep their hands to themselves. Also no drinking or drugs or anything of the sort."

Bianca slammed the door before he could finish.

The trio arrived fashionably late and immediately headed towards the dance floor.

"Thanks for letting me with you guys." Marlene grinned. The music slowed down as a slow song came on. Marlene flattened her red silk dress nervously. 

"You're my friend! I wanna be there for you." Bianca smiled. Regulus began coughing.

Marlene laughed. "Are you sick or what?"

"No!" Regulus said, motioning wildly with his eyes and hands. 

Marlene took the not so subtle hint, walking to the punch bowl without another word. 

"Shall we?" Bianca nodded and Regulus wrapped his hands around Bianca's waist.

"I haven't really been there for you. Y'know I like you, but it's all so sudden, you liking me back and all." Regulus said hesitantly.

"There's just something about you." Bianca shrugged. "You act like an idiot and I somehow get butterflies"

Regulus could not contain his blush, his cheeks resembling the gryffindor banners hanging in the great hall. Bianca edged closer to him until she was leaning against his chest. The final chords of the song reached their ears and Regulus spun Bianca one last time. Bianca looked searchingly at the boy.

"So?" Bianca prompted.

"Do you want some punch?"

"Oh my god, Ask me out already!" Bianca whisper-screamed.