Chapter 7

I felt out a breath when I finished rambling on to my step sibling one of the main reasons why I wanted to leave his home, the uneasy feeling in my stomach growing when he just looked at me in the eyes surprised.

It wasn't until this moment I had realized how taller my step sibling was than me, my whole body covered by the cast of his shadows.

His eyes stayed stuck on me while he refused to speak, to my misfortune, leaving me in the benefit of the doubt.

My heart beat quickened as he took a step closer to me, his hand unexpectedly laying on the side of my thigh. I gulped as his hand moved upward towards my waist, his other hand mimicking the same in the process.

Breathing became harder as he used his strength to pull me forward to him, his head lowering down inches from mine.

My mind went into overdrive when I realized what was happening, what my brother was trying to do. I stood still, not blinking, when he lowered down to my height, our lips now aligned for what seemed a kiss.

My step brother was going to kiss me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, not knowing what to do, and just puckering my lips.

"You failed."

I squealed as I felt Harry's hand grip harshly the sides of my body and pick me off the floor, my whole body being swung in the air before landing on top of his shoulder.

"H-Harry! W-What are you doing?!"

"Not kissing you, that's for sure. You fool."

"W-What?"

"This was a test,Tomlinson, and you failed."

Test?

"W-What? Put me down Harry!"

"No. What a fool, did you seriously think I was going to let you leave, just like that?"

"I-"

"Louis, im getting rid of you my way, not the way you please. I cant believe you were seriously considering leaving my mom."

"I was doing it for you!"

"That's the biggest bullshit I have ever herd. You're sick. I gave you a chance to back out of it Louis, but you didn't. You failed me, and when we get home, you'll learn not to do it again."

"H-Harry no!"

"Quiet."

I did not understand what was wrong with my step brother, but I knew now, he really needed help. I was not looking forward to what was coming when we arrived home, for his punishment reminded me of the ones I received at home with my father.

I let a tear slip while I watched the orphanage become smaller and smaller as we walked away from the house, my body still slung over Harry's shoulder.

I wiggled and wiggled in protest, not wanting to be carried around like a baby, but was just given a slap to the ass. I stopped moving after that, not wanting to push my older step siblings buttons.

All my chances of having an happy life were now doomed, or at least until I was 18.

********

~~2 weeks later~~

"Dont forget class, next homework assignment is due next Wednesday, no exceptions. You are dismissed."

Students in my class began to pack their materials after the bell had rung, individuals laughing and smiling, delighted it was time for lunch. It must have been their favorite period of the day for them, so un-still and energized each third class, last fifteen minutes, before lunch began.