Epilogue

[Harry's POV]

The ocean breeze hit my flesh with so much excitement it danced from my head to the tip of my toes, the song so merrily it did it once, twice, three times and repeated as much as it liked while my mind preoccupied itself with something else much better.

I stared into a sea blue and watched as it changed into the many different types of shades the cereulan color had, the most beautiful I'd seen day by day and fell for every single time they met mine.

The beautiful sound echoed through my ears and I could feel my smile stretch from one ear to another, if that was seven possible, in which In this case it was.

My body lowered, lowered, and lowered until my bum almost met the white linen sheets under me, which I refused to touch because my skin wasn't the one meant to gain the attention.

I let my eyes slowly travel down and watched how amazingly his mouth hanged open with the most beautiful sounds playing in repeat, head thrown back into the polka dotted pillows and felt his nails rake down my back like me self during the fall, raking the leaves on the ground.

Fast.

Rough.

Repeatedly.

And the same sweat appeared on my head as I did when I raked, but now the grass was sweating too, and screaming occasionally when he felt the intense need to.

"My god. My God. HarryHarryHarryHarry."

"Like that precious? Like how it feels to finally be full? You're so perfect, Louis. You're so perfect."

Louis let out another high pitched moan and I began to worry for his wellbeing, the lube one of the best kind, but the absence of rubber making it impossible to tell what exactly he was feeling at the moment beside the rolling of his eyes to the back of his head and thrusting down as I snapped my hips up forward.

"Babe.Babe.Oh Baby. Baby , are you sure you dont want to put the condom on? I promise it will hurt less. I feel like im hurting you, baby."

"N-No. No. N-No please. I Want .....I-I like feeling you. L-Love how your skin feels against M-mine."

"It doesn't burn baby?"

"l-little, b-but feels good Hazza. Feels so good. Now shut up and keep going."

I chuckled as Louis placed a hand over my mouth and snapped his hips up in search of friction, which I denied him and pulled out.

"N-No! Harry please."

"That wasn't very nice."

"You aren't very nice!"

Louis snapped again and I raised my brows to tease him in purpose, which had my boyfriend frowning and squirming around the mattress.

I moved back on the bed until I was sitting down at the edge, legs sprawled out, and slowly tugging myself while Louis laid with his legs open wide, whimpering for any type of touch.

"Harrehhhhh."

"What is it baby?"

"C-Come. Come come in me?"

"I don't know if I should. I really like the view from here."

I sent my boyfriend a cheeky wink and he immediately snapped his legs shut, to my misfortune.

"F-Fine. No view for you!"

"Oh really?"

"Y-Yeah."

Two could play at that game.

"Cmere baby boy, daddy wants to talk to you."

I patted my thigh and Louis visibly squirmed, eyes widening as I rubbed my thigh. I could see his adams apple bob up and down before he began to crawl over and perched himself on top of my lap, one of each of his legs on either side of me.