Chapter 26

"Shit."

With the sounds of footsteps approaching, Harry scrambled to put Louis down on the floor and mentally cursed himself for coming up with this genius idea.

Louis squealed as he felt like falling, and urged Harry to move away from him so he could make himself presentable.

With a face full of come, Harry couldn't think of anything better than sticking his face in Louis neck and rubbing it all off on the younger boys shirt, which Louis gagged at and tried to push him away again.

"psst. Harry move! Im still out."

"Your face isn't full of your semen is it?"

"Who's fault is that?!"

"Yours!"

"Boys, are you out there?"

Louis tried again putting himself back but Harry then remembered something he wasn't supposed to have and hugged Louis hard, squeezing the poor boys arm out of his Middles reach.

"Harr-"

"My butterfly....my mum cant see it. Hide me."

"Are you seriou-"

"I told you upstairs not to tell mum."

"Ughh.Well if you're not going to let me go At least put my fucking dick back in my pants while your at it then."

Harry heard the door unlock to his mother's bedroom and the door slowly opened, Harry doing nothing more but to press his wet come stained jeans against Louis bare cockk and hoped his mother couldn't see the unmentionable. He wrapped his arms again around Louis neck and buried his dirty face into the younger boys neck and pretended to cry.

"Harry baby....why are you crying?"

Harry nudged Louis on the side sneakily and Louis mentally punched Harry in the face, not believing he was going to let him handle this on his own.

"Oh....um.....He's just very......emotional. Wants to thank you for.....what happened yesterday night."

"Really? Aww baby, come give mum a hug then."

Harry pinched the back of Louis neck in disapproval and the younger boy tried to play it off.

"NO! I mean....he wanted to thank you for your.....uh....cooking. He really likes your.......carrot soup."

"Harry doesn't like carrots."

"I dont eat carrots Louis, for fucks sake", Harry whispered in Louis ear and the younger boy felt heat rush to his cheeks.

"I mean....he means.....HE JUST WANTS TO THANK YOU OKAY, IS AN EXPLANATION REALLY NEEDED?! WHY CANT YOU BE A LOVING MOTHER WHO ACCEPTS THE LOVE FROM HER SON LIKE NORMAL MOMS DO POOR HARRY HERE IS TRYING TO THANK YOU AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS QUESTIONING HIS LOVE FOR YOU. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS ANNE. WHY MUST YOU BREAK HIS HEART. IS HE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?!"

"Louis, please calm down."

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. I LIKE KIDS. THE TEACHERS AT MY SCHOOL LIKES KIDS...britney spears im not so sure....BUT BARACK OBAMA LOVES KIDS. WHY CANT YOU LOVE KIDS. WHY CANT YOU LOVE HARRY."

"Louis, Harry knows I love him. Please stop shouting."

"I WILL NOT STOP SHOUTING, THIS CAN BECOME A GLOBAL CRISIS. WHO'S NEXT AFTER YOU? ARE YOU GOING TO START A REVOLUTION AGAINST PARENTS THAT LOVES KIDS. ARE YOU ANNE? THATS WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT THE HOUSE ARENT I RIGHT. OH MY GOD THE REVOLUTION HAS ALREADY BEGUN HASN'T IT."

"Louis, what are yo-"

"I WILL FIGHT THIS REVOLUTION. HAIL THE MIGHT CHILD LOVER. I WILL SLAY YOU."