Chapter 13

The scent of alcohol mixed in with thick cologne intoxicated my nose as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, so plump and soft I melted within seconds of contact. The beat of the music in the background mimicked the ones in our hearts and I felt my world quickly slipped away, the feeling of skin to skin making me crave more touch than I had expected to want.

"L-Lou."

"H-Hazza."

My fingers tangled in his hair and I pulled harder and faster with every slam my body hit the wall.

I had no clue what was going on nor how my mouth was moving the way it was. All I had Knowledge of was the feeling when my brother first pinched my nipple and slid in his tongue when I gasped.

"Lou, you taste...so so good."

Harry pulled away with my bottom lip in his hold, tugging it as I whined, feeling his hands squeezing the bottom of my thighs.

"Jesus Lou.... I could just fuck you here, right now, and you wouldn't say a word, would you?"

"H-Hazza."

"You'd moan my name so loud, all these hypocrites at my party would know you were being a little slut...with your own brother. How filthy of you."

Harry began sucking on the skin on my neck and I could feel myself harden.

No.

What in the world was I doing? This was my step mothers son, my step brother. This was wrong, very wrong.

No matter how great it felt being under his touch, guilt was beginning to bury it self deep in the pit of my stomach, along with something else.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt I was being placed back down on the floor, my feet no longer dangling and set on the wooden boards.

Harry gave me one last lingering kiss and backed away from me into the small light in the room. He stared at me, wide eyed and lips swollen, small smile forming as he eyed me up and down.

His eyes stopped once they reached the waistband of my jeans, his smile turning more into a smirk while I felt heat rush to my cheeks. He glanced back up to me and chuckled, mock present in the sound

"I've told you before Louis, I see everything."

He took one more step back and began to chuckle again, the feeling in my stomach not so welcoming anymore.

"Even the way your mouth is watering every time I'm around you. I know you want me."

I crossed my knees and placed my hands over my manparts, feeling too exposed with even clothes on.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and chat, I have a....a girlfriend and guests to attend. See you laters."

I watched in disbelief as my step brother opened the door to the closet and walked out, leaving me with my heart in my throat.

Girlfriend?

Was this all a joke?

I swallowed the horrible feeling in my throat and approached the exit as well, peeking out and noticing immediately the same petit brunette from before wrapped around Harry's waist, giggling.

Bastardd.

"Oh my...what have I done."

I whispered to myself and began walking the opposite direction where Harry was, only having one thought in mind.

Zayn.

I pushed my way through the crowd and began calling out his name, needing that offer now of his bedroom. I didn't want to be here anymore, but there was no way I could memorize my way back home and go on foot.

There was no sight of him in the kitchen nor the living room, knowing this definitely due to the extreme scanning of every corner I was doing.

I began tapping on peoples and shoulders, despite their drunken state and asking repeatedly any signs of the ravened haired boy. Receiving the same answers of 'do you want a drink?' or 'whos Zen?', I gave up and began to head to the bathroom, still having the ache in my pants.

"L-Louis!"

I turned around when I heard familiar voice echo at the back of my head, eyes widening when the blonde haired boy was approaching me rather quickly. He tackled me in a hug and I squealed, feeling unnecessary weight I couldn't handle bring me down.

I stumbled back and we fell backwards on the floor into a room, the bathroom, and the roaring of his laughter followed soon behind.

"Niall, what are you do-"

"Im sorry Lou, I didnt mean to come onto you like that on the dance floor, I swear. Please forgive me!"

I looked up into Nialls blue eyes and cursed under my breath, the look on his face really hard to stay mad at. He had his bottom lip stuck out in a cute pout, and I found myself nodding to his apology, resistance way to difficult.

"Thank you so much Lou, I wont do it again when im drunk."

"Thats fine Niall, but can you get off of me."

My breath began to stagger as Niall accidentally palmed my jeans, his eyebrows furrowing when I whimpered.

"Louis, whats wrong?"

"C-Can you please. G-Get off."

To my misfortune, Niall let his eyes travel down my body and caught sight of my hard on.

Nonononononono.

"L-Louis, why are you hard?"

Niall locked his stare with mine and I stayed quiet, not really having an appropriate answer to respond.

"Are you going to take care of that?"

Once again, I stayed in silence, not understanding Nialls forwardness. How was he okay talking about .....things that shouldnt be discussed between boys.

My mind was spinning when the blonde haired boy finally got off my body and turned to shut the door closed.

Friendly gestures of getting pulled off the floor turned to slams against furniture, hand swats turned to gripping, and protests turned to pleas.

Without much hesitation, I ended up with my fingers gripping the edge of the bathroom sink with my friend on his knees, taking away what my first hook up this night had left behind.

Constant sounds of the restroom door opening and closing didnt seem to bother Niall, I throwing my head back while he continued his actions until he finished swallowing the last drop of me.

I initiated the next kiss in between us when he was done, thanking him for what he had done and receiving one back.

With the sound of his cell ringing, he disappeared in the vast house, and I was left wondering upstairs for the room that Zayn had left for me. When I finally came across it, I locked the door behind me and crashed on the bed, feeling extremely exhausted and worn out.