Chapter 17

"Oh man, that's sick!!"

Calum threw his arm around Ashton and pressed a kiss to His cheek, praising him for getting a place on the football team. Ashton scrunched His face up in disgust and pushed him away, beginning to laugh when Liam loudly snorted, trying to contain himself.

"You Love my kisses Ashy.".

"Pretty sure I love Mrs.Jenkins hairy armpits more."

"Awhh that's disgusting man!"

I offered my politest smile towards the two silly fools and continued eating my lunch, ignoring the sinking feeling in my stomach I had because an unwelcome hand was wrapped around my waist. I felt a small squeeze on my hip and sinked into the unexpected kiss when I turned to figure out why Niall had tightened his grip on me.

My breath seemed to quickly vanish with the entrance of his tongue, my heart aching to stop but my mind giving me the go with the sounds of the cheers of my friends.

"Get Some!!!", Danielle and Sophia yelled in unison, making my head hurt with their choice of wording. Get some what? Why did all of these people have such different diction. Incomplete sentences are not easy to understand.

I pulled away when I felt Niall squeeze my shoulder unpleasantly forceful, the skin under his touch immediately pulsing with pain.

I tried to slap his hand away but was defeated when a large hand squeezed my hand into submissionn, disappearing between one palm.

I looked up and watched as Niall sat with wide eyes looking beside me, rubbing his shoulder while his breathing became unsteady.

"What the fuckk is your problem, Styles?"

"As long as I'm here, no one will be snogging my brother. Understand?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I noticed Harry standing beside me looking down with a poker face on, curls not obscuring those dark green eyes of his. My hand was still in his hold and I realized then he had pulled us apart without consent. Niall beside me began to grow angry and I stayed silent while I watched Harry obtain his way like he always did.

"You can't sit with us. You don't belong here.!"

"I belong wherever my brother is and if you want him to continue being your boyfriend, you're going to shut the fuckk up and scoot over. Who do you think you are? You might not have some self respect and almost fuckk someone in the public eye but I'm not going to let you persuade Louis to do the same."

"Our relationship is none of your business Styles. Your brother wants this.".

"Oh really? Louis, do you want this love?"

My mind ran a million laps around my brain and began to go into over drive, the palms of my hand sweating as all eyes laid on me yet Harry's and Niall's almost burning deep into my skin. The Name calling, the decision making, the choosing either sides, the pattern that was beginning to develop, all seemed cons of going to the school and having one of the most controlling freaks as a step brother.

"Well Louis?"

There was a slight pinch of commando every time my brother spoke in his deep voice, not hard to figure out what he utilized it for.

"W-What Harry Said."

Nialls face furrowed in a frown and the whole table seemed to mimick his action, the only person pleased being the one standing with a huge smirk on his face.

Harry let go of my hand and brought it up to shake my hair, shivers in my spine rising when I felt his finger trail down the hair at the base of the back of my head to my neck. He tugged at the small green scarf wrapped around it and I panicked, not wanting to it to accidentally and put on display the vast amount of marks I had received from the problem himself.