drunk confession - bang chan

genre: fluff!
warning: contains alcohol

You and Chris have been best friends since you could think.
Since it was your 18th birthday today you invited chris over to spend the whole day just with you.
He brought you a cake at first you blew out the candles.
Chris was asking what wish you had but you couldn't answer him, of course.
"my wish is to be yours.." you thought.
Before eating the cake you took a picture of chris, he didn't like it so he put his hands in front of his face.
When you finished the cake you found a letter from Chris inside.
"read it later please! it's too embarrassing when I'm around!" he begged you, so you've decided to read it when he's gone.
When it got late you two already had been drinking some alcohol.
You stopped after a while because you didn't really like the taste of it but Chris kept on drinking, even when you told him that he already drank enough and that he should stop.
You put him on the couch so he could rest but he stood up again and grabbed his guitar he had stored in your living room because in his house wasn't enough space for it.
"I-I wanted to sing this song for your birthday" he couldn't speak clearly anymore because of all the alcohol.
When he started to sing it sounded like he wasn't drunk anymore, he was like a different person.
You heard his beautiful voice singing your favorite song "Kiss me - Ed Sheeran". you felt like you were in heaven.
You don't know how he would know that because you never actually mentioned that that song is your favorite to him, you thought it was a coincidence and enjoyed it, you liked his voice and the song, so it was perfect.
"I'm falling for your eyes
But they don't know me yet"
he grabbed your hand and pulled you close so you could look straight into his sparkling eyes.
They were so beautiful.
"I found my favorite color" you whispered to yourself.
he kept on singing
"This feels like falling in love
We're falling in love"
Your heart started to beat faster when he put you on his lap while holding your face.
He stopped playing the guitar to focus on you.
"I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows
So hold me in your arms"
He put his arms around your waist and started to play with your hair and had a huge smile on his face.
"And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now"
for you it didn't sound like the lyrics of the song anymore, it sounded like chris was confessing his love to you.
You have been in love with him for a long time already but you never thought about him having feelings for you.
"he probably doesn't even mean it because he's drunk.." you thought, but Chris' next move made you forget everything you've thought about a few seconds ago
he sang the last lines of the song
"Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
We're falling in love"
he whispered in your ear: "Kiss me."
after that his lips met yours and you started to shake out of excitement.
This was the best day of your life.
Now, after the song his words weren't clear anymore you could just hear how he said "i'm so in love with you oh god"
Then he grabbed your hand and pulled you onto the couch, he fell asleep immediately with you in his arms.
It also didn't take you long to fall asleep on this, usually uncomfortable couch, but now with Chris having his arms around you it was the most comfortable place you've ever been.

❥ 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara