over you - minho

genre: angst

"finally" you thought after burning his old clothes, deleting his number and the pictures of him and you together.
It's been almost 3 months and you couldn't bring yourself to delete minho's pictures etc. but now you were finally ready to move on, to have a better life without the person who hurt you so much.
Your friend texted you if you want to go out and watch a movie tonight, together.
You said yes.
It was the second part of minho's favorite movie series, but you wanted to move on so you've decided to go anyway.
Before leaving you took a shower and put on your favorite clothes, finally you could go out again and not think about minho all the time.
You still did but you we're trying your hardest to eliminate the thoughts that were in your head.
"what if he's also there?" you couldn't suppress this thought, no matter how hard you tried, it was the premiere of the movie and you were almost 100% sure that he'd be there as well.
Your friend was waiting outside in their new car, they recently got their drivers license but you trusted them and also if they were bad at driving they wouldn't even have got in the first place.
Your favorite song started playing and you were genuinely happy again, it was amazing.
You started singing along and dancing like a crackhead with a smile on your face.
When you've finally arrived at the cinema your friend told you that they'd pay for the popcorn and you just nodded, you didn't understand why but since you didn't have money with you you agreed, you'd pay for them on another day then.
The movie was amazing and there was no sight of minho, which made it even better, you left the cinema without noticing that you walked right past him, but he noticed.
He ran up to you and when you noticed that he was right next to you you got in the car and told your friend that they should drive as fast as possible.
They protested saying that they weren't good drivers and that it wouldn't be a good idea but you still wanted them to and so they did.
A familiar number texted you several times, it was minho of course.
His last message was that he wants nothing more just that you are safe and watch out because the streets are wet and slippery but it was too late.
You didn't notice the car you were sitting in was approaching a tree but when you looked up for a second it was already too late.

may6,2019