stray cats - minho

genre: fluff <33

You loved animals and also spending time with them, your dream job always has been taking care of animals in need.
Your tasks were mostly looking after the animals, making sure that their wounds heal and also but not very often going out on the street looking for stray cats, dogs or whatever animals you could find.
You did it once a week and since today was pretty boring you've decided to go out once again and maybe save some lives of helpless animals.
Most of them were abandoned by their owners because of different reasons, maybe they don't have time for another animal or maybe they're just to old so they leave them outside to die.
It hurt you to see that these vulnerable animals had no where to go to, no food and most importantly no one who takes care of them.
You always had food for them with you in case they're really hungry and also a blanket where you could put them into.
It didn't take you long to find a few cats, at first you didn't think that they were stray cats because there was someone feeding them and playing with them.
When you came closer you asked the unknown person if the cats belong to him and he told you that they're not his.
You spent a long time staying there and talking about cats, you also found out that minho had cats himself. you asked him if you maybe could visit them one day and he just nodded with a smile.
He gave you his number and you left to take the cats into a shelter.
When you arrived at home you see that you've already received a message from minho saying that you could come over to visit him, and his cats tomorrow evening.
(..)
When you looked out of the window you saw that there was a car already waiting for you.
You got in and saw Minho greeting you with a cute smile.
It didn't take you long until you've arrived at his home where his cats already greeted you short after you opened the door.
(..)
After a long while of being friends you and minho have decided to go out on a few dates, since then you've been dating and that only because of stray cats.
<3