break in - hyunjin

genre: ??
I'm sorry this is really short:((

The wind was coming through one of the open windows making you wake up in the middle of the night.
You were lying next to your boyfriend who was still fast asleep and you didn't really care because you wanted to go back to sleep until you heard a loud crash noise coming from downstairs.
It was storming outside you thought that maybe a window broke due the pressure, so you just wanted to sleep again because you were really tired.
After an hour of laying in bed without being able to fall asleep you woke you boyfriend up who just groaned.
"jinnie.. I heard some weird noises from downstairs and something in me tells me that it wasn't just because of the storm.." you told him, your were shaking and also trying to keep calm because maybe it was really just the window.
"Babe.. it's nothi-" Hyunjin mumbled as he held your face in his hands but was interrupted by a loud noise coming now from the bathroom.
Not long after that you could also hear some steps getting louder as they came closer to your bedroom but then suddenly they stopped.
He wasn't someone who would get scared easily but you could see it in his face that he was really frightened, not by the noise just by the fact that someone is there, in his house.
"I'm scared.." hyunjin now whispered quietly and took your hand before he stood up and went to the door, you immediatly ran up to him and stopped him from going outside.
"I wasn't planning on.. going outside.. I just wanted to know if they're still there but I didn't hear anything so I guess they're gone." he said to you and pulled you into a tight hug.
After he did that he saw that the door knob started to turn, his whole body started shaking.
"I love you." he whispered in your ear while hugging you even tighter than before, and closing his eyes as well.
march18, 2019