last kiss - bang chan

genre: angst

If I knew that it would be our last kiss I would've kissed you longer, if I knew that it would be our last hug I would've hugged you tighter.
It was the 3 year anniversary of you and chris and like always he'd come over to your house and spend the day with you. you haven't seen each other for a few days but you can still remember the soft kiss he gave you when he left your house to go to work, it was too short like always.
He was the best boyfriend you'd ever had and you don't know what you would do without him. but at some point we lose everyone, even the person we think we can't live without.
It was a saturday afternoon when you received a message from Chris.
"Will be there in 10, just getting in the car right now, love you."
You waited and waited but he didn't arrive, the thought of it being too much traffic vanished when he still hasn't knocked on your door even after 50 minutes.
The negative thoughts kept you awake, you were just too scared that something had happened to your everything, to your one and only.
At 3am you've decided to turn on the TV, maybe it could give you some clarity, and yes it really could.
"Car crash at 7pm, victims are a 21 year old boy, name unknown, and a 34 year old woman. If you have any presumptions who the 2 people could be please call this number: ******"
It was Chris, you knew it.
You immedialty dialed the number and a friendly woman picked up the phone asking you if you know anything that they don't.
You've answered all of their questions and when you were done you drove to the hospital in which chris apparently was.
The doctors were under pressure not really caring that you were here, you sat down in the waiting room until a doctor came in and called your name.
"Are you a relative of Chris Bang?"
You nodded and looked at the doctor with spark of hope in your eyes.
"How is he doing?"
The doctor looked at the floor but then looked in your face again to tell you the news.
"I'm sorry. We tried our best but it wasn't enough to save him."
Your whole world fell apart in that moment. you dropped on your knees and put your hands on your face to hide the fact that tears are running down your cheeks.
-
;//