alone without you - chan

genre: angst

--

Everyone tells me to move on but how would that ever be possible?
It's 3 years ago why are you still crying?
It's 3 years ago so why am I still feeling the ache in my heart when I think about that moment?
Maybe because someone so meaningful didn't deserve to leave like this.

It's a cold winter night and I was walking trough the streets it's the same one as 3 years ago.
Tears streaked down my cheeks as I remembered how I held your hand because you told me that they were freezing.
I kissed your perfect shaped lips and you just smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen was yours.
If you were here right now we would've so much fun that everyone else would be annoyed by the way we laugh or just yell our names in stores when we can't find each other.
Everything reminded me of you but I still come back here every year, maybe I just don't ever want to forget you.

We were running down the icy streets 3 years ago, you slipped and we both just laughed.
I can still hear the sound of your voice in my head you told me that you hate me, jokingly and it meant so much to me.
There was a Christmas band we were listening to and they were singing your favorite song, I saw them again this year.
Listening to this song was painful and beautiful like 3 years ago.
I can remember us dancing together and you almost slipping again, your smile was so bright it shined brighter than any star in the sky.
I came across a store as I looked into the window I noticed that my eyes were red and puffy because I've cried so much.
I was trying to hold on my sobs but it was impossible.

Now I was there, the place where I couldn't save you.
I let go of your hand and was now on my phone answering some messages.
They weren't even important and just because of that I lost you, my everything.
The last thing I heard was you calling my name that I should be quicker.
You ran over the slippery street, slipping again, but no one was laughing anymore.
The car which was approaching you couldn't slow down soon enough and hit you.
You lied there in the snow which was now a dark red.
I immediately dropped my phone and ran over too you but it was too late.

My eyes opened again after the flashback.
I heard sounds but not clear, it sounded like I was underwater.
"Hey!" was the last thing I heard.
I turned my head seeing the bright light approaching me, but I was too late.
Everything suddenly went black.

april01, 2019