fresh start - seo changbin

kinda angsty
---
Your last school year had come to an end so your happiness grew when you realized that you never have to enter the school building ever again.
You didn't really knew what you wanted to do after school because nothing really interests you but after looking for some jobs you've decided that you want to become a doctor.
It was the perfect job for you since you always cared about other people and you really want to help them when they are sick.
Changbin on the other hand wanted to be a tattoo artist since he was 16, he already had friends who could help him get a great job.
So it was quite easy for him.
Your relationship has been going on for ages and you still loved Changbin, of course, how could you not love someone like him?
But you wanted to move to another city, but without Changbin, there are better possibilities for you to find a good job but for Changbin not so much.
Changbin protested and wanted you to stay, or saying he'll come with you and leave his job behind.
You didn't want him to do that, he was so close to being what he's been dreaming of since so long and destroying his dream would be the worst thing you could've thought of.
Since Changbin didn't want you to leave there was a huge argument between you two.
"What does your family think about this?" he asked you with a calm voice.
"They support me and you should too. If you really loved me you would know that this is better for both of us." you answered him.
"You can't just move to a city which is 6 hours away from here! You're the reason why I stayed in the first place! If it wasn't for you I'd be in Toronto or somewhere else living my dream!" his voice got louder now.
"Just because you were afraid to leave this city doesn't mean I can't leave now. I'm sorry Changbin but you should've taken your chance and I would've supported you, fully. Because you deserve to live your dream but so do I." you we're packing your luggage now and Changbin took your hand and got on his knees.
"You have to understand that I support you but I can't imagine a world without you." he was almost crying.
"But you have to live in a world without me now. I'm sorry." you answered also trying not to tear up.
"It's hard for me too." you continued "but I have to think about me once and not about us. I'm so sorry." you took your bag and closed the door behind you hearing quit sobs from Changbin.
While a tear rolled down your cheek you whispered to yourself "I'm so sorry.. may we meet again if we're really meant to be."
august9,2019