lost you - seungmin

genre: angst :(

You were sitting in class not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying, like always until the door opened and an unknown person stepped into your classroom.
You heard rumors about people telling you that the most handsome boy would be in your class, they weren't wrong tho but he looked kind of shy.
The teacher told him to introduce himself and so he did "H-hi, I'm Seungmin and I'm new in your class." he stuttered and his cheeks turned red, he looked down at the floor trying not to face any one of the people sitting right in front of him, he probably didn't like talking in front of many people but who does?
There wasn't a spare seat expect for the one next to you, of course, you didn't have many friends and especially not in your class, the people all had their own group of friends and you were just there doing your own thing.
You didn't mind at all being because alone has its advantages.
He sat down next to you not saying a word and not even looking at you, you understood that he was shy but that was just rude.
Even when you tried talking to him he just didn't answer, was he deaf?
No, but seungmin who didn't have friends either didn't know what to answer you if you just say "nice to meet you."
He nodded and thought it would be fine. also he gets really shy when someone beautiful talks to him and you were indeed the most beautiful human he has ever seen, no exaggeration.
Even looking at you made his heart beat faster and his hands started sweating, he couldn't stay calm with you sitting right next to him and when your eyes met, it happened a few times, but Seungmin always stopped breathing for a second.
He was afraid of raising his hand and answering the teacher, the thought of you laughing at him whe he says something wrong was too big.
He didn't know you, not even your name, but he was fascinated by the way your smile forms when someone in your class said something funny or just the way you go trough your hair multiple times in an hour, it was the small things that he noticed and that he loved.
After a few weeks he actually tried talking to you even if it was just a hi, he was happy that he even had the courage to say that.
"I'm y/n" you answered after being shocked for a while that he actually talked to you.
"y/n.. sounds so pretty" he thought to himself while staring at your face.
He was happy but it wasn't enough for him, he wanted to ask you out on a date.
He put on his most beautiful clothes just to impress you but when he opened the front door and walked in he saw you kissing a boy on the lips.
"losing you broke my heart and you weren't even mine." Seungmin put a note in your locker hoping you won't notice that it's his handwriting.
He lost you before he even had you.
----
get well soon seungmin <3!