birthday - hyunjin

genre: fluff 🥰

It was almost like you two were meant to be you didn't only share your birthday but also the place where you were born and many other things, it would take a few hours to count them.
You two met by coincidence at a restaurant because you were celebrating your birthday on the same day there.
It was March 20, 2017 almost 2 years ago but you can still remember what had happened that day where you met your now boyfriend.
You were ready to leave when you noticed that you've left your phone somewhere, not really knowing where, fortunately there was a nice boy who took it from your table where he could easily just steal it but he decided to give it to you short before leaving the restaurant.
"Before you leave.. at least give me your number to repay me." he said while looking at the phone you had in your hand considering if that's a good way to repay him, you could've easily said "Thank you" but you've decided to give it to him since he seemed really nice and also looked pretty handsome.
Now it was March 18, 2019 and Hwang Hyunjin was your boyfriend, you were packing your clothes for your vacation, it's going to be Sint Maarten, in the carribean, it's a place you two always wanted to go since you were little.
(..)
You were sitting in the plane and were excited because it was your first time going on a plane and everything was just really new and exciting for you, Hyunjin who had been on a few plane rides before told you that it's gonna be fine and that he's right next to you when you need him.
When you've finally arrived after a few hours you were impressed, it was so beautiful and spending your and Hyunjins birthday there was the best gift you two could give yourselves.
It was march 20 and the rays of sunshine which came trough your window hit your face making you wake up with a smile, the bed was comfortable and you were just really happy to be there with your favorite person on your birthday.
You looked at your phone and then at the boy next to you who was still asleep, you went to your luggage and pulled out a photo frame with a picture of him and you inside from last year where you spent your birthday in korea.
"It's time to wake up.. I have something for you." you whispered, tried to wake him up and succeded.
"what..?" you handed him your present and he got up immedialty to get yours from his luggage, it was a ring with your name engraved in it.
You hugged him, he just took your hand and lead you outside on the balcony to watch the sunrise, which was almost over, with you.
"Being here with you is the best birthday present, you didn't have to pay so much money for that ring." you were looking at him and his beautiful skin which was glowing because of the sun, you couldn't be happier.
----------
march19, 2019 (but march20 in korea so happy birthday jinnie!💗)

❥ 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara