interview - changbin

genre: fluff uwu

question: I have prepared some questions about your and y/n's relationship that most of the fans want to know, is it okay if I ask them?

changbin gets really shy when he has to talk about you, but talking about you freely was one thing he always wanted to do so he just nodded silently.

question: the first question is.. how long have you and y/n been dating, and who asked who out?

changbin: No one really did, we just felt that there always has been this connection. I just knew that they're the one for me and that's why I don't really know how long exactly we've been dating. I've been in love with them since I saw them in the train once. I never knew love at the first sight actually exists until y/n was there. I immediatly asked for their number and after that it all just happened real quick.

question: what's the thing you love the most about them and one thing you want to change about y/n?

changbin: I can't just choose one thing about them. Y/n is perfect in every aspect, they're so many things about them that make my heart flutter every day. For example, y/n makes me feel like I can get through anything, as long as I have them. Their arms feel more like home than any house ever did. They love me even when I'm horrible and hard to be around. They have taught me the true meaning of love and most importantly they make me a better person. They're so much more reasons what I love about them. If I could change anything about y/n it would be their last name, nothing else.

question: what does your family think about them, and what do they think about your family?

changbin: My family loves them, my family have never like any of my old partners as much as them, when I'm away they often spend time with them. Y/n once told me that to her they're like her own family, and my family thinks so as well. We just get along so easily because we're all kind of crazy and hve the same humor.

question: first date? when, where? how was it?

changbin: our first date was at an amusement park, it was the best date ever. Y/n was really afraid of the roller coasters so they always held my hand while we were on a ride. Thinking back I really like to repeat the date. Maybe I'll be posting some pictures at an amusement park soon!

question: quote/song that describes them?

changbin: "you're like autumn and I fall every time." y/n makes me just fall in love all over again. and the song is "18" I think it's self-explanatory.

you were sitting in your bedroom and seeing that interview made your heart beat faster, it started to rain and in the background "18" was playing. you shed some tears out of happiness. one thing was clear: this boy is the one you want to keep forever.

feb 16,2019